I think you guys do not understand Tasos and DF..
Darkfall is and will be on eternal BETA..
This has a good side and a bad side, its the game of his life(Tasos). I read in some place that even at the launch it will not has all features pretended. The good side its Tasos will not give up DF for the next 10 years, what is different from other games that are abandoned by their developers.

DF is love it, or leave it.

And this new launch it will help small and medium guilds(KGB case), and people that didnt play for the last year or +.. because the players will have a chance to test and know what to do for real launch. Also more KGB players will have cool down from others games(gw2 and ps2)m giving them more time to join the faction.

and contrary to Kaotic said, I think this is really about Steam, beta is just to please players waiting.. because that we know the bugs encountered by players until launch will not have time to be fixed.. we know that to fix a major bug Aventurine can take like MONTHS do to that... SO enjoy and play..

Last edited by Mithus; 12/11/12 05:54 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]