the problem with games like GW2, they are really good in the first month to me like it was SWTOR. But after that I kinda do not see the accomplishment level and risk versus reward thing. You win a week in GW2, but next week seems like you did nothing, it's not persistent.

One fact that drives away too many people from DF is that if you fail, and that has a high probability, you lose everything that you have, you cannot just respawn and go back to fight as almost nothing has happened..

But I'm up to the game, persistence,player skills(it's requires more than FPS skills, because you have dozen of spells and effects to choose from) and consequences...

Do you know what KGB excels...
At managment, we have people here that in real life knows how to manage people, so they can put their real life skills in game.

The major problem of the college kids guilds are their egos, once they begun to get big, they blown from inside, because they cant manage their own egos, and are limited to a size.

If we can get 20 dedicate to DF from KGB here and do a serious work with other guilds we can make difference again..

we need to recognize our weakness and qualities
we have to be humble to recognize that our player skills cannot match these new generation of fps players, and we need to work something that we have the best is the managment, the tatic wise, the recruitment and the motivation to go against the college kids clans that are the ones in DF.

So we have to have numbers.. while college kid clans do not have numbers because they cant manage their egos, we can do that..

I only hear stories about how KGB was succefful on Shadowbane, we were succefull on DF EU, we can do that again!

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]