KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
If you like being unemployed.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Flat-jobs-data-signal-weakest-apf-2182606890.html?x=0
Quote:

Unemployment has climbed for three straight months and is now at 9.2 percent. There's no precedent, in data going back to 1948, for such a high rate two years into what economists say is a recovery.

The economy added just 18,000 jobs in June. That's a fraction of the 90,000 jobs economists had expected and a sliver of the 300,000 jobs needed each month to shrink unemployment significantly.

I have 2 words for Obama... FLAT TAX! All those Illegals and other people that don't pay tax's would finally be paying their share under a flat tax. This means there would be quanity over quality, when it comes to paying taxes. Think about it, if there are en estimted 15-20 million illegals, then say at least half buy things at a regular basis that would be taxed under a Fair Tax system, then you would gain MORE revenue. And think of the money that would be saved by getting rid of the I.R.S. Just one more government entity that wouldn't be blowing money.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Actually, Obama is reportedly going to fucking Nuke Social Security and Defense Spending to get his 4 Trillion out of the budget.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Actually, Obama is reportedly going to fucking Nuke Social Security and Defense Spending to get his 4 Trillion out of the budget.

Of course he is, then he's going to try to revitalize his Obamacare. And lookout if you make more than $250K a year, you're about to get a fisting Obama style. Then he's going to come out a couple months before the 2012 elections and say how he made a mistake of raising taxes during a economic slowdown/recovery while unemployment is noless than 9.5% I voted for Clinton the first time, and I would vote for him twice right now to have him replace Obama. At least he learned from his mistakes a little quicker. Obama is what exactly you would think you would get out of a community organizer.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I dont think Clinton was ever any better, Clinton just never had full control of congress. The GOP had some backbone back then, and the Senate managed to stonewall all of Clinton's major initial idiocies. After the mid-term, Clinton had to deal with Newt.

If Bush hadnt been such a terribly divisive idiot and weakened the GOP so badly during his tenure we would not have had to have Obamas shit shoved on us to quite this degree.

The biggest mistake the GOP is currently making, is seriously persuing the presidency. All the party resources should be going to Congressional races and Senate seats. None of the GOP hopefulls stand much of a chance at beating Obama anyhow... and even if they did you still need majorities in Congress to do any real fixing.

Best case scenario unfortunately, is to have the GOP to scrape by with a minority for the next few years and let the nation continue to suffer badly enough that blowback against the Dems is so great in 2016 that everything can be fixed in one swoop.

Unfortunately, even in that Scenario I have little hope. Bush and his GOP had that opportunity and instead of getting gov't off peoples' backs, he decided to try and break all of our backs.

I was previously having some hope, due to the rise of the Tea Party. Unfortunately it seems to have been thoroughly and utterly hijacked in most parts of the country by the most extremist sort of religious nutcases.

The proper role of Federal gov't is to defend liberty. Not dictate about Muslims or homosexuality or culture or abortion.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
I dont think Clinton was ever any better, Clinton just never had full control of congress. The GOP had some backbone back then, and the Senate managed to stonewall all of Clinton's major initial idiocies. After the mid-term, Clinton had to deal with Newt.

If Bush hadnt been such a terribly divisive idiot and weakened the GOP so badly during his tenure we would not have had to have Obamas shit shoved on us to quite this degree.

The biggest mistake the GOP is currently making, is seriously persuing the presidency. All the party resources should be going to Congressional races and Senate seats. None of the GOP hopefulls stand much of a chance at beating Obama anyhow... and even if they did you still need majorities in Congress to do any real fixing.

Best case scenario unfortunately, is to have the GOP to scrape by with a minority for the next few years and let the nation continue to suffer badly enough that blowback against the Dems is so great in 2016 that everything can be fixed in one swoop.

Unfortunately, even in that Scenario I have little hope. Bush and his GOP had that opportunity and instead of getting gov't off peoples' backs, he decided to try and break all of our backs.

I was previously having some hope, due to the rise of the Tea Party. Unfortunately it seems to have been thoroughly and utterly hijacked in most parts of the country by the most extremist sort of religious nutcases.

The proper role of Federal gov't is to defend liberty. Not dictate about Muslims or homosexuality or culture or abortion.

Well said!

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Thank goodness for the Mayan Calendar.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
And zombie apocalypse training.