The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KILL THE KING COMPETITION RESULTS 11/27/2010 - 11/28/10 03:02 AM

RESULTS FOR THE 11/27 KTK COMPETITION

TEAM JETSTAR WINS!

The contest had 2 separate rounds taking a total of about 4 hours total. Team Jetstar consisted of:

KGB 5 Star General Wolfgang
KGB Captain Pickens
KGB Senator Arkh
KGB Prime Minister Romeo Montague
and KGB High King JetStar

The propaganda and psychological warfare was thick as Team JetStar did all it could to keep the defenders off balance and second guessing themselves. In the end, the defenders were able to thwart all of Team JetStar's attempts. Ventrilo spies, mis-information, you name it, and anything goes. In round one, after several attacks on Lost Untilik by Team JetStar, the defenders kept it together and in a coordinated attack, with the help of Easy Company members, brought the High King down but made a fatal mistake:
Originally Posted By: Rule #3
3) The contest has no time limit, and will be completed either when JetStar is killed by a KGB Member, or binds in LU. If JetStar is killed by a non-KGB member, the contest pauses until he is ready to restart.

An Easy Company member got the final gank, which officially reset the event to round 2. After getting everyone together, and regrouping, Team JetStar launched a multi-point attack against all sides of Lost Untilik, and divided the enemy forces. Team JetStar divided into 4 teams and came in from all sides, finally with Pickens leading JetStar to the top of a tower to sky dive onto the stone for final victory.

Each of the members of Team JetStar will receive the Royal Order of the High King award, as specified in the contest rules.

Special thanks to all that took part. It was the most fun I have had gaming in a long long time. Looking forward to episode #2 in 2 weeks!
Way to go! Whoo Hoo Honey!!
3 kills, 2 ganks. I would have ganked Prism too, but I thought I heard that it was over, so I rezzed him instead of being a dick. LOL.
You can brag what ya want, but, you took ALL THE OFFICERS N PvP VETS, then on top of that you had SPIES, then on top of that you was leading all kind of PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES TRYIN TO GET US TO TURN ON EACH OTHER, plus YOU TRIED TO BRIBE US TO GET US TO LET YOU IN, even without any leadership, all officers against us, the spies, the bribes, the confusion, everything stacked against us.... WE KILLED YOU, we may have lost in then end, but i would like to personally say to the defending team.... YOU GUYS DID ONE HELL OF A FUCKING GOOD JOB!!!!

Jets team, you did ok =)
Grats to all that participated. I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time RL wont throw a wrench in some fun.
Twinky look at it this way, next time you'll know what to expect from Jet, you know he can't win in a strait up game so any of you who weren't on his team should be more prepared next time. My only thing is EC Sleigan did a great job and should at least be given honorable mention.
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Jet, you know he can't win in a strait up game so any of you who weren't on his team should be more prepared next time.

NO DUH!
My only thing is EC Sleigan did a great job and should at least be given honorable mention.

I have to agree with Drakiis here. Sleigan did do a great job.
Him & Twiinky did a great job in killing Anax when he wasn't being put to use for Team Jetstar. HAHAHA.
Originally Posted By: Pickens Heretic
3 kills, 2 ganks. I would have ganked Prism too, but I thought I heard that it was over, so I rezzed him instead of being a dick. LOL.

You died how many times ??
if jet wouldnt have spent the whole time runnign away maybe it woudlnt have lasted 4 hours, we would have killed him in 1, his body guards did alot of dying if i rember right
Originally Posted By: Twinky
if jet wouldnt have spent the whole time runnign away maybe it woudlnt have lasted 4 hours, we would have killed him in 1, his body guards did alot of dying if i rember right

And a lot of killing.

I know I was killed once and killed 2 people, I think it was even in the end. But either way y o u lost. =p

Thank you come again!
I died once with Mumm Raa, Critter, & Mithus on me.

Thats why its called "Kill the King." He doesn't have to kill you; you need to hunt and kill him.
In every other game that we had this contest, Jet has always been the runner, its the purpose of the contest.

I was a bodyguard, no one killed me; although I had two close calls.
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

That's because you ooze pure sex Romeo and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! laugh
Originally Posted By: Ictinike

That's because you ooze pure sex Romeo and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! laugh

So thats why Jet picked him! I knew there was something to that.
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Sex god Montague, at your service!

Sex god Montague, at your service!

ROMEO IS FUCKING FUNNY.. THAT WOULD BE PICK LOL
Jet defense's group played well.

While the offensive team decided to sit in town and wait for Jet to rush to bindstone.

When I asked one single guy from the offense group to stay with me and Mumm nobody stepped up, I knew that was important to stay in city, but we had around 10 sitting in the city, and a group of 3 outside trying to combat the other group would be fun and had some tactical objetive other then sit all time around the bindstone... Critter did what he always do run around with a mount with a soloist mentality, and Twink was yelling all time to stay at city and worried about free loot and his infernal sunday dress that he could use if it was not a full loot.

I'll think twice before participating again in the event..
Originally Posted By: Mithus

While the offensive team decided to sit in town and wait for Jet to rush to bindstone.

When I asked one single guy from the offense group to stay with me and Mumm nobody stepped up, I knew that was important to stay in city, but we had around 10 sitting in the city, and a group of 3 outside trying to combat the other group would be fun and had some tactical objetive other then sit all time around the bindstone... Critter did what he always do run around with a mount with a soloist mentality, and Twink was yelling all time to stay at city and worried about free loot and his infernal sunday dress that he could use if it was not a full loot.

You're right Mithus, if you had help when you and Mumm were confronted by us we could have been wiped or at the least one of us killed. Because at that time Jet wasn't near us when you and I were fighting at the first engagement southwest of the city. I think Prism was going to be the leader of the group, but he had to go. It should have been a given the most experienced person should take lead after prism left. The biggest problem for a group is to have multiple people saying what should be done. If they would have listened to you it would have went better for you all.
Originally Posted By: MamaPick

Seriously?

This is all I've seen from your posts/comments as of late. We understand you two like each other but honestly you speak more of Pickens cock than anything else these days so it makes me wonder what your trying to communicate exactly?

Sorry, next time I'll just roll my eyes more and move on without comment.. frown
I don't blame anyone, because my lack of clear and understandable spoken english is a problem when try to get some ideas out in a war game.

It was clear since the begining that the Jet's group was always trying to create a distraction to Jet be able to enter the city, I knew that, but is also part of the game play to confront and I got disapointed when I asked one single soldier to be with me and Mumm to at least confront your distracting group, and what I got was Twink saying do not leave the city to others when we were chasing Jetstar alone with Pickens, with a clear chance of killing him.

Killing one of you guys is different from us getting killed because we were bond to the city, so re-gear and be ready is a matter of 1 minute. At least people had fun,and overall a good guild event.
Completely agree there Mithus. You & Mumm riding around was our biggest "issue" to work around, so we didn't have you two at our backs & the rest of the Clan online at our fronts.
Originally Posted By: Pickens Heretic
Completely agree there Mithus. You & Mumm riding around was our biggest "issue" to work around, so we didn't have you two at our backs & the rest of the Clan online at our fronts.

Yeh, what he said.
Mithus did a fantastic job, and I agree with him which as I stated before the start of the game, that splitting into say two groups would have had major advantages to the scope of the game, a Kill squad looking for jet would have forced his hand and a defense group ready to repell, but I guess playing the safest odds was just as good, just a lot more boring. I will say english aside, your mic and broadcast was terrible Mithus I could never hear you very clear over the static which may have also been a cause of poor communication.
I will say english aside, your mic and broadcast was terrible Mithus I could never hear you very clear over the static which may have also been a cause of poor communication.

I never have an issue hearing him... sometimes it takes him saying it twice for me to understand it.. but rarely do i have an issues with understanding him.
Mithus did have some static in his mic, but when jet had the dummy grable in their vent channel we heard him fine. People don't listen when they should that's the bottom line. And twinky shouldn't have been telling others to not leave when they were calling for help.
Originally Posted By: Mithus

You're right Mithus, if you had help when you and Mumm were confronted by us we could have been wiped or at the least one of us killed. Because at that time Jet wasn't near us when you and I were fighting at the first engagement southwest of the city. I think Prism was going to be the leader of the group, but he had to go. It should have been a given the most experienced person should take lead after prism left. The biggest problem for a group is to have multiple people saying what should be done. If they would have listened to you it would have went better for you all.

Mithus,

I was going to lead the group but I had the wife on my ass to fix the brakes on the car so she could go to work so ....
I did hurry and got back before the first death of Jet and took control of the team. I did dispatch a group of 3 to get a kill on Pickens from intel I was getting. I was not aware you needed help and could not understand what you were even saying due to the Mic problems you were having.
Yes, Im playing on a notebook and with a bad mic/headphone.
Not in my house until mid december.
And I understand due to you not be able to log until the last part of the event, it was a bit disorder to the city group.
wish i was there with you all
Lesson to be learned for the city group ... free-for-all defense rarely works, we had no clear cut leader once Prism went AWOL via wife aggro (or so he sez!!!!!!).

I credit Mithus, Twinky & Critter ... they were all trying to take on some leadership roles ... the best part of the event was when Mithus called us all a bunch of pussies for staying in the city. Mithus, you almost owed me a new G19 keyboard, as I nearly spouted my beverage out my nose laughing when you said that ... priceless!!!!!

It was fun & I got a kick out of it! Shame, I was a milisecond from ganking Jet when he went down.
Originally Posted By: MamaPick

Seriously?

This is all I've seen from your posts/comments as of late. We understand you two like each other but honestly you speak more of Pickens cock than anything else these days so it makes me wonder what your trying to communicate exactly?

Sorry, next time I'll just roll my eyes more and move on without comment.. frown

hehehe
© The KGB Oracle