KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,210 Trump card
1,337,315 Picture Thread
477,108 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

RESULTS FOR THE 11/27 KTK COMPETITION

TEAM JETSTAR WINS!

The contest had 2 separate rounds taking a total of about 4 hours total. Team Jetstar consisted of:

KGB 5 Star General Wolfgang
KGB Captain Pickens
KGB Senator Arkh
KGB Prime Minister Romeo Montague
and KGB High King JetStar

The propaganda and psychological warfare was thick as Team JetStar did all it could to keep the defenders off balance and second guessing themselves. In the end, the defenders were able to thwart all of Team JetStar's attempts. Ventrilo spies, mis-information, you name it, and anything goes. In round one, after several attacks on Lost Untilik by Team JetStar, the defenders kept it together and in a coordinated attack, with the help of Easy Company members, brought the High King down but made a fatal mistake:
Originally Posted By: Rule #3
3) The contest has no time limit, and will be completed either when JetStar is killed by a KGB Member, or binds in LU. If JetStar is killed by a non-KGB member, the contest pauses until he is ready to restart.

An Easy Company member got the final gank, which officially reset the event to round 2. After getting everyone together, and regrouping, Team JetStar launched a multi-point attack against all sides of Lost Untilik, and divided the enemy forces. Team JetStar divided into 4 teams and came in from all sides, finally with Pickens leading JetStar to the top of a tower to sky dive onto the stone for final victory.

Each of the members of Team JetStar will receive the Royal Order of the High King award, as specified in the contest rules.

Special thanks to all that took part. It was the most fun I have had gaming in a long long time. Looking forward to episode #2 in 2 weeks!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former Member
Former Member
Way to go! Whoo Hoo Honey!!

P
Former Member
Former Member
P
3 kills, 2 ganks. I would have ganked Prism too, but I thought I heard that it was over, so I rezzed him instead of being a dick. LOL.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
You can brag what ya want, but, you took ALL THE OFFICERS N PvP VETS, then on top of that you had SPIES, then on top of that you was leading all kind of PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES TRYIN TO GET US TO TURN ON EACH OTHER, plus YOU TRIED TO BRIBE US TO GET US TO LET YOU IN, even without any leadership, all officers against us, the spies, the bribes, the confusion, everything stacked against us.... WE KILLED YOU, we may have lost in then end, but i would like to personally say to the defending team.... YOU GUYS DID ONE HELL OF A FUCKING GOOD JOB!!!!

Jets team, you did ok =)

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Grats to all that participated. I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time RL wont throw a wrench in some fun.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Twinky look at it this way, next time you'll know what to expect from Jet, you know he can't win in a strait up game so any of you who weren't on his team should be more prepared next time. My only thing is EC Sleigan did a great job and should at least be given honorable mention.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Jet, you know he can't win in a strait up game so any of you who weren't on his team should be more prepared next time.

NO DUH!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
My only thing is EC Sleigan did a great job and should at least be given honorable mention.

I have to agree with Drakiis here. Sleigan did do a great job.
Him & Twiinky did a great job in killing Anax when he wasn't being put to use for Team Jetstar. HAHAHA.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Pickens Heretic
3 kills, 2 ganks. I would have ganked Prism too, but I thought I heard that it was over, so I rezzed him instead of being a dick. LOL.

You died how many times ??

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
if jet wouldnt have spent the whole time runnign away maybe it woudlnt have lasted 4 hours, we would have killed him in 1, his body guards did alot of dying if i rember right

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard