KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: MamaPick
ROMEO IS FUCKING FUNNY.. THAT WOULD BE PICK LOL

Seriously?

This is all I've seen from your posts/comments as of late. We understand you two like each other but honestly you speak more of Pickens cock than anything else these days so it makes me wonder what your trying to communicate exactly?

Sorry, next time I'll just roll my eyes more and move on without comment.. frown

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I don't blame anyone, because my lack of clear and understandable spoken english is a problem when try to get some ideas out in a war game.

It was clear since the begining that the Jet's group was always trying to create a distraction to Jet be able to enter the city, I knew that, but is also part of the game play to confront and I got disapointed when I asked one single soldier to be with me and Mumm to at least confront your distracting group, and what I got was Twink saying do not leave the city to others when we were chasing Jetstar alone with Pickens, with a clear chance of killing him.

Killing one of you guys is different from us getting killed because we were bond to the city, so re-gear and be ready is a matter of 1 minute. At least people had fun,and overall a good guild event.

Last edited by Mithus; 11/30/10 05:33 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
Completely agree there Mithus. You & Mumm riding around was our biggest "issue" to work around, so we didn't have you two at our backs & the rest of the Clan online at our fronts.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Pickens Heretic
Completely agree there Mithus. You & Mumm riding around was our biggest "issue" to work around, so we didn't have you two at our backs & the rest of the Clan online at our fronts.

Yeh, what he said.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Mithus did a fantastic job, and I agree with him which as I stated before the start of the game, that splitting into say two groups would have had major advantages to the scope of the game, a Kill squad looking for jet would have forced his hand and a defense group ready to repell, but I guess playing the safest odds was just as good, just a lot more boring. I will say english aside, your mic and broadcast was terrible Mithus I could never hear you very clear over the static which may have also been a cause of poor communication.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I will say english aside, your mic and broadcast was terrible Mithus I could never hear you very clear over the static which may have also been a cause of poor communication.

I never have an issue hearing him... sometimes it takes him saying it twice for me to understand it.. but rarely do i have an issues with understanding him.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Mithus did have some static in his mic, but when jet had the dummy grable in their vent channel we heard him fine. People don't listen when they should that's the bottom line. And twinky shouldn't have been telling others to not leave when they were calling for help.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Mithus
Jet defense's group played well.

While the offensive team decided to sit in town and wait for Jet to rush to bindstone.

When I asked one single guy from the offense group to stay with me and Mumm nobody stepped up, I knew that was important to stay in city, but we had around 10 sitting in the city, and a group of 3 outside trying to combat the other group would be fun and had some tactical objetive other then sit all time around the bindstone... Critter did what he always do run around with a mount with a soloist mentality, and Twink was yelling all time to stay at city and worried about free loot and his infernal sunday dress that he could use if it was not a full loot.

I'll think twice before participating again in the event..

You're right Mithus, if you had help when you and Mumm were confronted by us we could have been wiped or at the least one of us killed. Because at that time Jet wasn't near us when you and I were fighting at the first engagement southwest of the city. I think Prism was going to be the leader of the group, but he had to go. It should have been a given the most experienced person should take lead after prism left. The biggest problem for a group is to have multiple people saying what should be done. If they would have listened to you it would have went better for you all.

Mithus,

I was going to lead the group but I had the wife on my ass to fix the brakes on the car so she could go to work so ....
I did hurry and got back before the first death of Jet and took control of the team. I did dispatch a group of 3 to get a kill on Pickens from intel I was getting. I was not aware you needed help and could not understand what you were even saying due to the Mic problems you were having.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Yes, Im playing on a notebook and with a bad mic/headphone.
Not in my house until mid december.
And I understand due to you not be able to log until the last part of the event, it was a bit disorder to the city group.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Former Member
Former Member
wish i was there with you all

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard