KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#9731 07/24/06 08:49 AM
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
No, not the Iron Maiden song.

I followed a link to a gallery on this website, then came across this pictures of Israeli soldiers that might interest some of you.

http://www.paulkopeikingallery.com/artists/papo/exhibitions/index.htm

There's some cute Zionists in there.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Cute maybe...too bad they are all terrorists.

afshin #9733 07/24/06 11:30 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
terrorists? I guess if you put it that way, all military personnel are terrorists, right?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
afshin #9734 07/24/06 11:56 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'd love to hear your rational for saying that Israelis are terrorists.

Crimthan #9735 07/24/06 12:02 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm talking about the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) and the extreme right wing Jews which are worse than Nazis. Both have commited various terrorist acts since the establishment of Israel in 1948 such as the Deir Yassin massacre.

I consider all extreme radical Muslim, Jew and Christian leaders in this world and those who follow them blindly into war terrorists.

Hate breeds hate. Civilians die in wars on both sides and their surviving loved ones are the ones that carry the hate.

I love how fox news called the slaughter of all those children in that Russian school massacre the work of Checen Rebels....seems the word terrorist only applies to those of the Muslim faith nowadays.

I pray for the safe return of our troops regardless if I believe what they are fighting for is wrong or not.

Just my 2 cents.

afshin #9736 07/24/06 12:21 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm not picking sides here, just calling them all out on what they are. I'm an Iranian American that hates the current regime in Iran. I despie an Islamic Republic which is one that dictates day to day life and laws based on Sharia (Al-Quran based). My dad fought during the revolution to prevent such a regime from taking over and ultimately fled with my mom and myself and gained political asylum here in America.

I love my country America. I still have alot of family that I care about in Iran as well. I despise the current regimes of both (Bush and Ali Khamenei who is the supreme leader of Iran) but there is really nothing I can do about it. I've studied and follow all these conflicts very closely and the conclusion i've come to accept is that no matter what we do, or what they do, nothing will change since conflicts are never ending.

I don't want to get into this too deep so i'll just stop here before I offend anyone....time for me to sleep....one more night of work until my three day weekend >.<

afshin #9737 07/24/06 01:06 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The Middle East has been this way for thousands upon thousands of years. I have serious doubts that it's going to change based on people in the west who have a more lenient and peaceful agenda. The term "terrorist" as you're using it sounds more of a generalizing, blanket statement.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
afshin #9738 07/24/06 07:04 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Deir Yassin happened almost 60 years ago on the heels of WW2. To hold present day Israelis in such low regard over the horrors their fathers committed is as much a crime as the massacre itself. It would be like me saying that you are a terrorist just because some other Iranians have been in the past, which is rediculous. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that the circumstances surrounding the formation of modern day Israel were questionable at best, terrible at worst.

The fact remains however that, like it or not, Israel is there and is probably not going anywhere. As a sovereign nation they have the right, and the NEED to protect themselves from aggressors. That they choose to target the aggressors rather than random innocents just goes to show that they are not in it for terror, but to eliminate the radicals that ARE randomly firing rockets into their settlements, rather than at the soldiers and tanks massed along the borders.

Quote:

I love my country America. I still have alot of family that I care about in Iran as well. I despise the current regimes of both (Bush and Ali Khamenei who is the supreme leader of Iran) but there is really nothing I can do about it.

This is of course, also not true. You are the ONLY one that can do something about it, in our case anyway. The leadership of our country gets all of its power from you. If you don't like the job they are doing, get out and let people know, show your point of view, and if people agree with you, viola - change. Do, however, try to be respectful in your disagreement, lest you be stereotyped a leftwing nutcase or whatever terms are being tossed around these days.

my 2cents.

Brutal #9739 07/24/06 07:07 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
By the way, I may be totally wrong, but I seem to remember that the Chechen 'rebels' were, in fact, islamic. Weren't they?

Brutal #9740 07/24/06 08:50 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
i think i am mildely offended by this thread.. but i'm not sure because i am drunk... more on this latter.

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard