KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Not sure I had seen this here yet.. Here goes (sickened)

Quote:
The Pentagon on Thursday pledged "utmost care" for the remains of fallen soldiers following a report that the remains of at least 274 troops were dumped in a Virginia landfill.

The report, in The Washington Post, revealed that the Air Force used the landfill far more frequently than had previously been acknowledged. The practice was ended three years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/...ndfill/#content

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Fox News

According to the Post, incinerated partial remains were dumped at a King George County landfill in Virginia. They were cremated between 2004 and 2008.

These were the remains from being incinerated that were being properly disposed of. There is also a good chance, those were unidentified bodies that were being dumped after being incinerated. This is actually not that new of a issue. Like the article said as well, when bodies are identified, they were usually buried at sea. In addition to that those soldiers that were confirmed KIA/MIA without identified bodies have a proper military internment that is symbolic as there are no actual physical body remains to bury.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
No, I agree and the video commentator gave examples of those killed in suicide bombings in Israel and a technique the Israeli's use to quickly identify those "types" of scattered remains so they can have a proper Jewish burial in less than 24 hours.

How the U.S. Government can say there was no [easy] way of doing this and accepting this policy without having someone raise an argument is beyond me.

While I can conceivably understand the reasoning, in some fashion, of doing this it should have been a process that was dotted and crossed with strict process as to the consideration of the fallen servicemen/woman's families. Maybe it was and not reported/discovered yet but the simple fact that this was done and unknown to the majority of people living in the U.S. is what concerns me the most.

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard