KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 23 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,406 Trump card
1,339,879 Picture Thread
478,369 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#95219 11/17/11 07:14 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
You know whats *really* sad.. All the time composing this garbage lately, on both sides, instead of gaming, growing KGB, etc.

That is all..
~Icky

Ictinike #95220 11/17/11 07:38 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

BSing on forums is more fun than playing MMO's right now.

Plus I have been working insane late recently, this gives me something to do for 5 minutes.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #95260 11/18/11 09:38 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am grinding my Liberal rep, after its done I will start grinding Libertarian rep. I don't think Republican rep has anything I want, so I will skip that.

[Linked Image]
Sini #95262 11/18/11 11:38 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij
I am grinding my Liberal rep, after its done I will start grinding Libertarian rep. I don't think Republican rep has anything I want, so I will skip that.
I think you're going to find that your libertarian rep erodes quite a bit of your liberal rep, just not quite as fast as republican rep.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #95265 11/18/11 12:02 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
What I found interesting is how far-gone into polarizing extreme are most of conservatives. I am on the conservative side of liberal spectrum on fiscal issues, something that just a decade ago would be considered a swing voter, now I am being demonized as ultra-leftist hippie for not towing "less guberment, no wealth redistribution communism" line. I wonder if I will find myself on Republican side when pendulum swings to the other extreme.

[Linked Image]
Sini #95275 11/18/11 04:59 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Your problem, hahahahaha, is you seem to blame everything on Republicans. Granted they are to blame for a lot of things but so are the Democrats, which you seem to leave out of your bashing. With this as your sounding board I pretty much have concluded you opinions are to one sided to be worth arguing with anymore.

You keep saying Republicans don't want to spend government money, but history sure proves you wrong.

No one here that I have seen has said we shouldn't be taxed, the argument is how much should we be taxed, which brings up wealth redistribution.

Its a fact that Republicans give more to charity then Democrats, but are demonized as heartless bastards.

Republicans are demonized as the party of the rich, but if you believe that you don't know them very well.

You pick out the extreme that are not even part of the main stream Republicans and call all of them that.

Last edited by Helemoto; 11/18/11 05:01 PM.
Helemoto #95281 11/18/11 06:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Your problem, hahahahaha, is you seem to blame everything on Republicans. Granted they are to blame for a lot of things but so are the Democrats, which you seem to leave out of your bashing. With this as your sounding board I pretty much have concluded you opinions are to one sided to be worth arguing with anymore.

You keep saying Republicans don't want to spend government money, but history sure proves you wrong.

No one here that I have seen has said we shouldn't be taxed, the argument is how much should we be taxed, which brings up wealth redistribution.

Its a fact that Republicans give more to charity then Democrats, but are demonized as heartless bastards.

Republicans are demonized as the party of the rich, but if you believe that you don't know them very well.

You pick out the extreme that are not even part of the main stream Republicans and call all of them that.

When your own house isn't cleaned up, some try to take the focus off them by pointing fingers. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't pulled the race card yet!

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard