Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Your problem, hahahahaha, is you seem to blame everything on Republicans. Granted they are to blame for a lot of things but so are the Democrats, which you seem to leave out of your bashing. With this as your sounding board I pretty much have concluded you opinions are to one sided to be worth arguing with anymore.

You keep saying Republicans don't want to spend government money, but history sure proves you wrong.

No one here that I have seen has said we shouldn't be taxed, the argument is how much should we be taxed, which brings up wealth redistribution.

Its a fact that Republicans give more to charity then Democrats, but are demonized as heartless bastards.

Republicans are demonized as the party of the rich, but if you believe that you don't know them very well.

You pick out the extreme that are not even part of the main stream Republicans and call all of them that.

When your own house isn't cleaned up, some try to take the focus off them by pointing fingers. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't pulled the race card yet!