KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#93585 10/12/11 02:54 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #93587 10/12/11 03:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
This is nothing new, when law abiding citizens are able to protect their property,themselves and their families criminals take notice.

Whenever some nut goes out and shoots up some people, first thing the hippies want is to ban or add more gun laws. Why? those bans and/or laws only hurt law abiding citizens. It's common sense!

Kaotic #93588 10/12/11 03:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
every month in Brazil we have a case of some children dying or killing because weapons of their parents in their home or that they go to the school with a gun. Last month a kid 10 years old, shooted her teacher then killed himself.

In urban areas, I think there is no reason to have a gun, rural and remote areas you would have the right to protect yourself.

I keep wondering, here in Brazil you have to take school and tests for about 1 month to get a driver licence..

but to buy a weapon just go to a shop and register the weapon, any retarded can do that and kill people.. so why not to require people to be tested and take a course and some psychic test to have the right to have a weapon at home.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Mithus #93590 10/12/11 03:43 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Unfortunately some people are too stupid to live, or have kids. Your post highlights some of those people Mithus. It is very sad when a child dies, but the example you give is a product of that stupidity. Look at it this way. Its natural selection at work. Darwinism FTW!
Originally Posted By: Mithus
In urban areas, I think there is no reason to have a gun, rural and remote areas you would have the right to protect yourself.
I hope you never have to depend on the police to be only minutes away when seconds count.

Mithus #93591 10/12/11 03:45 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Mithus
every month in Brazil we have a case of some children dying or killing because weapons of their parents in their home or that they go to the school with a gun. Last month a kid 10 years old, shooted her teacher then killed himself.

I keep wondering, here in Brazil you have to take school and tests for about 1 month to get a driver licence..

but to buy a weapon just go to a shop and register the weapon, any retarded can do that and kill people.. so why not to require people to be tested and take a course and some psychic test to have the right to have a weapon at home.

You know in Israel in some schools the older siblings carry a gun slung over their shoulder to go to school. Do you hear of any Israeli school massacres because some kid goes off? NO, you don't. Because they have to worry about getting shot or blown up by some extremist.

If you're a parent and have guns, you have to teach your kids the proper way to handle a weapon. My dad was strict as hell with me, I started shooting higher caliber weapons when I was 10. One time we were shooting and my dad was watching my cousin take his shot. I was holding the .22 caliber rifle and found a bullet in my pocket. So I pulled up and shot after my cousin took his shot. My dad came UN-GLUED on me, I didn't get to shoot a gun again for a year because I didn't wait for my dad to watch me shoot the gun.

Everyone should have a right to protect themselves... ever hear the term "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight?" I'm not sure what kind of gun laws Brazil has, but here we have a 2nd amendment right to be able to protect ourselves. We also have over FIFTEEN THOUSAND guns laws. We don't need to ban guns or add more laws. We need our legal system to use the laws on the books, rarely they do. Because if many of these laws were used to their full affect, it would take care of many of the shootings we have here. But in saying that, criminals are criminals. They will find a way to get a gun, whether the law says they can have one or not.

Wolfgang #93594 10/12/11 04:01 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I believe you are right about to have the right, but my point is like you said you have your father to teach you the correct way, no everyone has that, so the best option would everyone to attend some type of course and test to have this right, the same way you have to be able to drive a car.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/12/11 04:03 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
Mithus #93606 10/12/11 05:17 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It's a valid point Mithus, but we have a right to have guns but we don't have a right to drive a car.

We have the privilege to get a license and drive a car which can be taken away.

A right can not be tested for, no matter how stupid you are.

Helemoto #93608 10/12/11 05:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
It's a valid point Mithus, but we have a right to have guns but we don't have a right to drive a car.

We have the privilege to get a license and drive a car which can be taken away.

A right can not be tested for, no matter how stupid you are.

be a right of be a privilegy, I is still think you should show that you deserve that right or that privilegy.... and show that to use your right you have enough responsability and skill.

Mithus #93613 10/12/11 05:53 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I don't think you're understanding the difference between a right and a privilege. If something is truly and inalienable right NO ONE can take that from you. Denying you the ability to own a firearm without first passing some test is akin to preventing you from owning one.

I happen to think that gun safety courses are a very good way for a gun owner to spend some time. One of the benefits of having been raised in the southern United States is that I, like Wolfgang, was taught at an early age the proper care and use of a firearm. Even with that training, I have attended two different firearm safety courses over the years. Why? You might ask. Because I have enough sense to know that I don't know everything and I can almost always learn something new if I keep my eyes and ears open and my mouth shut. Some people never learn that lesson, and often times those they care about the most pay the price for their ignorance.

Perhaps my earlier post was a bit cavalier, but I'm certainly not advocating for the wanton deaths of innocents. I was simply trying to say, in a humorous way, what Wolfgang said. Rational, reasonable, moderately intelligent humans should have no trouble figuring out that they shouldn't leave a gun lying around for a child to find.

By that logic, if you can find for me one single instance, in all of the world, where a gun killed someone of its own accord, with no human interaction, I will immediately change my stance and get on the anti-gun bandwagon.

Its cliche but its true, guns don't kill people, people do.

Kaotic #93619 10/12/11 06:07 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I´m studying law laugh , so some are unalienable like you said, and some others have some requirements.. not every right is inalianable. But if you are saying the right to have weapon is unalinable.. emend the constituition. popcorn

Last edited by Mithus; 10/12/11 06:09 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard