KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,606 Trump card
1,342,073 Picture Thread
480,091 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#89904 06/20/11 03:40 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
NPR

To spank or not to spank? We grew up with it and there was no school shooting sprees and kids respected authority and we didn't turn out half bad. This generation is growing up without it and their is mass gang violence, school shootings, and serious child on child violence. The reason behind not spanking we are told is violence breeds violence, prehaps, you be the judge.

StValentine #89907 06/20/11 04:11 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Interesting stuff - I call the kids under 25 the trophy generation. They are the generation that at least in the US even if they lost all got a trophy for participating.

As the hiring manager at work, I find most applicants in that age group lazy, expecting more than they are worth and genuinely not interested in anything other than their personal pleasure.

Hakaryu Lionheart
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yes Hak, whatever happened to getting a trophy when you actually win. It's very sad to see particpation trophies handed out because mom and dad or coach is affraid to make a kid cry. Toughen them little fuckers up, I never cried after losing. I got pissed, and I went and did what I had to do to try to get better, if I got beat again then I knew I did the best I could and that was good enough for me. I didn't need no fucking piss-ant trophy just to make me feel better.

I seen this video of a judge telling a woman, that spanked her kid in public, "we do not spank kids anymore". That's the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever heard. Only stupid people think spanking is beating... what it boils down to is the dumbass lawyers and judges gaining and extra buck or two off lawsuits. Then you have the bleeding heart liberals jump into the fray and now our society has turned into a bunch of fucking punk kids that have no respect for people. Let alone their parents.

Of course some parents don't care, as long as their brat is out of their hair they could careless. Then you have kids that only listen when you swat them on the ass. Hell a few you could brow beat into the damn ground and they would still do some stupid shit. But the point is, structure. You need tough love, and yes EVEN spanking a kid if needed. Just to tell what happened to me recently.

It was about 9 pm and I started to get ready to go to bed since I had to be at work @4 a.m. I had my wireless headset on listening to music and I heard this bang on my door, as I took the head phones off 3 more loud very hard bangs hit the door. So at this point I was very close to my pistol, I grabbed it ready to see someone burst in (would have been a bad day for them) anyway. I opened the door, nobody around. So I look around and see nothing. About this time the person that lives in the apartment across from me opened their door, I asked if they had heard that, and they said yes because their door was hit.

So apparently it was some kids playing around. There's been some home invasions in Tulsa, in some lavish home divisions as well. This is where parents should make sure they let their kids know if they play outside, there should be some rules to go over. Because if that door would have came open, I was going to shoot no questions asked. I'm NOT going to be one of these people that sit and wait to see what happens. I'm going to protect myself with my rights. When I was a kid, one thing my parenst stressed to me was to not go into someone's yard at night playing around. I could go on and on about how kids from the last couple generations are getting to be more and more spoiled little brats. Pretty soon, it's going to be where you can't even tell your kid NO. Very sad!

Wolfgang #89934 06/22/11 12:16 PM
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
fuck that u know when I was growing up I got my ass tore up but I learned my lesson cause it sucked...

My little girl is very nice and obident other have asked "How do I keep her in check so well"

CAUSE I'LL WHOOP HER ASS Spankings work dont have to bruse the child where they can't sit down but it works

hell I got paddled in school

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17
Phaq Death #89936 06/22/11 01:36 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Simple solution to the problem: Don't have children laugh

I do chuckle a bit when I see the current generation leaving high school / college and watching reality take hold. All of a sudden they have to pay for everything themselves, or they get fired and Mommy / Daddy can no longer do anything for them. Most are in Credit Card debt past their eyes already because they have no concept of spending within their means.

Few have any skills worth mentioning and every one of them seems to think they're just going to walk into a high paying job right from the get go. They are genuinely insulted or shocked when told they will be starting at the bottom and working their way up.

Many act like total a$$hats because they have grown up in a life without consequences. The real world does not understand the concept of " time out ". The real world will simply beat you into the ground and take your wallet. The real world is relentless and doesn't back down because you've lost your job or you don't have the cash to pay to fix your car.

Parents and society don't realize it's best to give the kiddos a dose of reality while they're still kiddos. Waiting until they are on their own before being exposed to it makes things much worse in my opinion.

Silly as it may sound to some, I personally think kiddos should do a minimum of two to four years in the Military ( pick a branch ) so they're ready for the 'real' world once they are ready to rejoin it.

Daye #89938 06/22/11 04:13 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Daye
Simple solution to the problem: Don't have children laugh

I do chuckle a bit when I see the current generation leaving high school / college and watching reality take hold. All of a sudden they have to pay for everything themselves, or they get fired and Mommy / Daddy can no longer do anything for them. Most are in Credit Card debt past their eyes already because they have no concept of spending within their means.

Few have any skills worth mentioning and every one of them seems to think they're just going to walk into a high paying job right from the get go. They are genuinely insulted or shocked when told they will be starting at the bottom and working their way up.

Many act like total a$$hats because they have grown up in a life without consequences. The real world does not understand the concept of " time out ". The real world will simply beat you into the ground and take your wallet. The real world is relentless and doesn't back down because you've lost your job or you don't have the cash to pay to fix your car.

Parents and society don't realize it's best to give the kiddos a dose of reality while they're still kiddos. Waiting until they are on their own before being exposed to it makes things much worse in my opinion.

Silly as it may sound to some, I personally think kiddos should do a minimum of two to four years in the Military ( pick a branch ) so they're ready for the 'real' world once they are ready to rejoin it.

/agree
Well said.

Wolfgang #89988 06/23/11 08:43 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I would rather spank my child out of love and have them learn that life lessons hurt than to get grown and find out the hard way when there is no do overs

Link Copied to Clipboard