KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
That clearly is a Republican launched "weapons" project years ago.

It's a conspiracy. Not that I don't necessarily believe in some existence since I studied Astronomy and light astrobiology/physics while a young lad but I believe, and correct me as wrong, your posting this in light of the upcoming apocalypse scenario of Dec 2012?

I think it's fascinating and scary at the same time we know little about these things yet totally know more about this than a majority of the conditions, life and systems of our ocean floor.

Please give us your input Salo on your posting of the video. I would love to hear your opinion and remarks as to why you posted this and y our beliefs.

Cheers,

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
How dumbfuck can people be to waste the time needed to make this video?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
2012, yeah lets all trust they Mayans. They certainly have never been wrong before. I mean the did predict the arrival of Cortez and the end of their civilization. Oh wait......

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
And all of the major religions also speak of a virgin birth, in and around a holiday (mostly Dec 25th), and magical and wondrous things that have pretty much the same basis and outcome tho changed slightly. If you think a majority is consensus for proof then I'm truly sorry you think that way.

Google a video named Zeitgeist if your really up for a trip and want to figure it all out.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Here, I've linked it..

Last edited by Ictinike; 04/14/11 08:48 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I have a very weird coincidence to share, which doesn't fully encompass this discussion but here goes.

After high school some pals and i were kicking around and looking for things to do, i mentioned starting up a role playing campaign and they agreed, so i went to work. I've always been told that for not being college educated i am one smart cookie, and i believe this is because i see things from a off kilter perspective, i am also a information sponge, and have always dabbled in things most people see no value in. So in the summer of 91 i sat down to hand craft my own game setting and game mechanics, taking much inspiration from cult fiction, comics, movies and the like, however every campaign i build even to this day i like to add a element of believe-ability to it and i generally look for things that could really be possible. That year i introduced Cybertech, which admittedly was a cyberpunk rip, but my story was vastly different. In cybertech man had reached his pinnacle and the golden age of space travel had just begun, when the planet mars the god of war broke free from the gravitational pull of the sun and became a rogue planet due to human intetaction, it had a near miss with earth fractured the moon, and caused global catastrophe plunging mankind into a dark age.

I have always been partial to science of any kind, and drawing connections from the past with the present, but i am also a skeptic and a realist by heart even when it mimics a idea of my own, while science has proven the exsistance of rogue bodies and celestial phenomenon and our sun can hide these objects i think our millions of dollars worth of scientific instruments in space would have seen this sooner instead of some guy standing on a beach, besides optical illusions are very typical for the inexperienced observer

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Here, I've linked it..

Wow.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Here, I've linked it..

Sounds like a bunch of 9/11 truther commies to me. I'm sure that some of what they say has a grain of truth (like the banking cartel) but to be perfectly honest. The first 13 minutes of the video was 10 minutes of music and cheesy effects and 3 minutes of actual talking so I stopped watching and did some research.

Venus project = Profit hating Commies

Now, having said that, the basic idea of communism is not corrupt and is centered on each person treating each other fairly, but the simple fact is that, no matter how much we want others to act that way, some people are just wired to be assholes and will always take instead of give when given the choice. That greed is why communism doesn't work, and a system like capitalism, which affords a risk/reward system, is necessary. Is capitalism perfect? Absolutely not. Is it rife with corruption? Certainly, but currently there is no other system on this planet that works on a macro scale to satisfy the needs of the populace. Communism does work on a micro scale because when you're dealing with small groups you can weed out the assholes and only include the people who genuinely want it to be successful (like the Venus project in FL) but as soon as you try to apply those principles to the rest of the populace you have to incorporate the greedy and they will do anything they can get away with to corrupt the system in their favor. The advantage that Capitalism affords the people is the opportunity to change their social position through hard work and determination. Unfortunately many have been conditioned to see these as vices not virtues.

As for the 2012 thing; its total BS. If the world does actually start to fall apart in December of next year, I'll be sure to log in here and issue an apology.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard