KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Guy from OTG wanted to talk about Leothen, I do not know if all of it is true, if a misunderstanding happened. If you can later talk to Drunken and Leothen.

Quote:

[18:31:47] (Old Timers Guild Captain Drunken Warpick): any KGB officers on?

18:32:50] (The WindWalker): what´s up
18:33:34] (Drunken Warpick): Leothen Bruthius needs to stop trying to kill green
[18:33:46] (Drunken Warpick): bout almost killed me
[18:34:00] (Drunken Warpick): while I was taking a break from kobolds
18:34:21] (The WindWalker): he´s new to the game, im going to talk to him , what happened exactly
18:34:34] (Drunken Warpick): not sure what's going on in this alliance with killing and trying to kill our clan
18:35:00] (Drunken Warpick): I took a break got a drink/bio/smoke
18:36:02] (Drunken Warpick): come back and at 5-10% health and he's hitting me so I move and he continues so I run away he keeps hitting and when I get far enough he can't use his Sithra's he uses a bow
[18:36:27] (The WindWalker): sithra, really?
[18:36:52] (Drunken Warpick): so I get on a mount and finally get far enough to get to the Ymir's Tear(right north of the kobols spawn) and he stops attacking following
18:37:33] (Drunken Warpick): that's what they called righr?
18:38:16] (The WindWalker): if is the glowing weapons, that is right, I´m wondering what a new guy would be risking a sithra(20-30k) gold on a kobold spawn
[18:38:56] (Drunken Warpick): he was attacking me not the kobols'd I had moved away and up the hill when I took the break
[18:39:05] (Drunken Warpick): clearly away from the spawns
18:39:40] (Drunken Warpick): well it was small dual weilding
[18:40:27] (The WindWalker): ok, im going to put on officers forums about it, and talk to my superiors about him and his behavior. I will tell to Grizo(General) to talk to you later.
18:40:49] (Drunken Warpick): kk thanks

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
ok ty i will talk to him and possably remove him from the guild let me see exactly what is going on and again ty

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Try talk to Leothen first then to Drunken, I do not know if it was a misunderstading, and if he was really wielding an expensive sithra ehe.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
no it wasnt a sithra it was daggers i talked to drunken
i need to speak to leo in the next 24 hrs if i can not speak w him i will remove my vote for him and my sponsorship. if i cant trust him then we dont need him.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
status on the situation Grizo? or text/message me if I need to remove his application.

I check the forums everyday still.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
He has the rest of today for me to get into contact with him or he is to contact me before the end of the day I will let you know some thing before I go to bed this evening.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
okie dokie... I will be MIA from the boards and home for a bit today but Will be home this evening. sister's baby shower today, and some last min shopping lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Ok I have talked to him and it was a simple misunderstanding. Having lived out of a npc city mostly he didn't understand the different colors he thought blue was clan and green was kill and loose alignment but that has all been cleared up. And he apologized to the individual so it is all good now smile

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Thanks for taking care of this Grizo !!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Np smile

Link Copied to Clipboard