KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,039 Trump card
1,339,747 Picture Thread
478,311 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Lukky Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight

I'm a little behind on my politics. Can anyone give me the run down of who I can attack? I'd like to do some city raiding etc... but I don't want to be attacking the wrong reds.

Thanks!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Red=dead. On the angfrost issue the whole thing with that started off because of killing afker's. And it escalted from there. As far as raiding angfrost that's a go, we are not doing any asset damage or killing afk swimmers. Unless there's something else going on that I don't know about. Zagurouth is an allied city. But there are people there that are red, if reds are in allied cities and not getting hit by towers then we don't attack. Otherwise killem.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Any holdings from the Cyber Police alliance, are another good set of targets for raiding.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I believe he was looking for specifics, not generalities. We are at war with a list of peeps, as well as these enemies. I do not think I have access to the list, not sure. I will list it out of I do Lukky.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
South of Velmuna, there is a Hamlet on the Island of Kalthadar.
This is a good place to start. WANTED owns the Hamlet & The Industry (wardecked Clan Enemy) just Allied with them yesterday. Also, WANTED is who dropped the Siege on Velmuna, that we just won against the other day, so it's a win win scenario.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Oh very nice Intel. Thanks Pick. I will be home tomorrow and with luck back in game by tomorrow night or Thursday at the latest. I will just have to start paying some pain visits. :-)

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
No problem. Glad to help. That Hamlet has a Farm that I went and tapped out a few times, so I'm familiar with it. Also, there was a post in Trade Chat moments ago stating that Krins Fury is in Shoal when he's trying to selling enchanting mats, for all you other Alfars. (SG of The Industry)

=)

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Velmuna,Khosgar,Sorgom,Mathyra,Darkmoore,surstone,caxtla,mehitil and zaghurouth are all allied cities. We are free to raid anyplace else. If anything changes with that we will let everyone know. Just a reminder though... NO ASSET DAMAGE unless approved by leadership. Everyone else is go go go go.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/20/10 10:01 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Since most of us are bound on yssam we should start running some pvp groups. Its not going to be ganking miners, real pvp which means pulling people out of their cities and setting up some ambush's.
So get some arcane jewelry and put together some pvp bags with at least r50 weapons. Since I have to go to work early in the am we should do these raids before 10 pm central time. Focus on healing each other as much as possible, even if someone is nearly full health. Also make sure only one person is meleeing at a time everyone else stay back heal and focus the enemy. Remember we aren't going to fight over loot, take one or two items and leave something for someone else. One person shouldn't take more than one weapon. Let's give everyone a chance to get Something.

Former Member
Former Member
GO WOLFGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOVING THAT IDEA!!!!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard