KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 59 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,279 Trump card
1,342,337 Picture Thread
480,425 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#76296 09/15/10 08:48 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction

The following members are receiving honors due to their accomplishments and dedication to KGB, our code, and our membership.
Each honor was presented for review and all were unanimously approved.

The Distinguished Conduct Cross as proposed by DDO (G5) Lead Recruiting General St. Valentine.

This medal is a great honor to receive. It is awarded to individuals who take the 10 Commandments and Code very seriously. It can be awarded multiple times to both Military and Non-Military personnel in situations where a members honorable conduct, respect, humility, and adherence to the Code make a difference in a valuable situation. Recipients of this award should be looked at as examples and mentors of how to represent your guild. This award may be bestowed by KGB leadership with the approval of the High King, Prime Minister, or Chief of Staff.

Description by St. Valentine: In the transition of the DDO faction I feel that she has worked tirelessly to remake the guild and has done so in a fashion that has maintained KGB's reputation in DDO. She has been able to organize and grow a weak faction into something I'm very proud to call myself a part of. I feel her dedication to this faction and the KGB are a perfect example of what this award is for.

DDO High Chancellor Grizo is hereby presented with The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal.

The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal as proposed by Vice Chancellor of State Vuldan Ironhand.

This award is presented to individuals who's non-Military contribution to the guild stands out from the rest. It is a great honor to receive this award as it is a statement to the recipient's exemplary performance and sacrifice to his Guild and the KGB Nation.

Description by Vuldan Ironhand: Logistics Captains, Both Pick and Mama Pick have spent an extra oridinary time over the last several months, providing resource development and work towards the bettermment of the KGB logistics and distribution of supplies for the general membership. Working selfless and long hours, both have devoted long and undoubtably boring hours to support one of the largest logistics projects ever undertaken by KGB. In the midst of all of this, both have also acted as selfless ambassadors for KGB, recruiting a variety of unique and new personalities who have joined KGB. Both are deserving of recognition and praise.

DFO Logistics Captains Pickens Heretic and MamaPick Heretic are hereby presented with The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal.

The KGB Distinguished Service Cross as proposed by Vice Chancellor of State Vuldan Ironhand.

The Medal is a great honor to receive. It is bestowed on an individual by the CIC in conjunction with the commanding General. Soldiers that are especially innovative and stand out in their units are candidates to receive this award. It is awarded when a Service award just is not enough.

Description by Vuldan Ironhand: KGB Military, KGB Capt (T) Rorshack Grey, during the siege of Calfardar on 9.14.2010, without hesitation or consideration for his own survival when faced with overwhelming offs, rushed into the fray, succcessfully killing a number of enemy players (who were then removed from the fight) and continued to provide a guerrilla type fight throughout the remainder of the evening, scoring significant victories, although isolated, on the enemy. His selfless actions displayed the highest values of the KGB.

DFO KGB Capt (T) Rorshack Grey is hereby presented with The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Cross.

The KGB Silver Star as proposed by Vice Chancellor of State Vuldan Ironhand.

The Medal is the Military's highest honor. It is bestowed on an individual by the CIC in conjunction with the commanding General. It is a way for the Military to recognize a soldiers uncommon valor and effectiveness in a COMBAT situation.

Description by Vuldan Ironhand: KGB Military, During the siege of Calfardar on 9.14.2010, Arkh deKGB arrived late (due to real time zones). Even when informed that the battle was going badly against overwhelming odds, Arkh logged in and joined up with allies and others in a final desperate push to re-take the city. While this act was ultimately to late, his selfless actions in putting himself in harms way without regard to the consequences reflect the highest values and beliefs of the KGB and deserve recognition.

DFO KGB General (G2) Arkh is hereby presented with The KGB Silver Star.

Everyone please join me in raising your mugs and congratulating those KGB members honored above.

Thank you to all of you and keep up the excellent work!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former Member
Former Member
Cheers to all and grates and thanks laugh I love my DFO family

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
congrats to all!

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
congrats to all!

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Gratz to everyone keep up the great work. Thank you also smile.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Gratz to all..well deserved.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Congratulations to each of you! Well done.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Congragulations guys good job. CHEERS

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Grats to all of you, Thank you for your service! and Keep up the good work!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Gratz

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17