KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Prism #61089 03/19/10 06:46 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
*CHINESE SICK LEAVE : 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!' *

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work today, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me Sex. That Makes everything better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what You say and I feel Great. I be at work soon.........You got nice house'

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #72530 08/11/10 04:09 AM
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Figured this could use a bumpy!

Who's the guilty one here? Wife is dreaming then wakes up and shouts, "Quick my husband's back!" Her husband wakes up and jumps out the window!

Donkleaps #72531 08/11/10 04:23 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
YEAH! lmao

Valaria #72532 08/11/10 04:25 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
LOL

Jaysdawg #72534 08/11/10 04:29 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Thats Right

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
A cop pulls over a car for doing 55 in a 35 mph school zone
He walks up to the drivers window and pulls out his night stick and taps on the window He tells the driver to roll down the window The driver rolls it down real slowly The cop reaches in and whacks the driver across the face with the night stick He writes the driver a ticket and hits him agaian across the face and tells him not to speed again The cop then walks to the passenger side taps on the window and tells him to roll down the window. He rolls down the window real fast The cop reaches in and knocks the hell out of the passenger The guy asks the cop why did you do that The cop said I was granting your wish The passenger said what wish? The cop said I know when you get a 1/2 mile down the road you'd say I wish thaat son of a bitch would have hit me

StValentine #72652 08/13/10 02:33 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Difference between potentially and realistically.

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a Million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The girl replied, "Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know what a million bucks would buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"

The boy replied, "Yes, 'potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars.

But 'realistically', we're just living with two hookers and a queer."

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #72717 08/14/10 12:32 PM
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
LOL val I like that one!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard