KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,206 Trump card
1,341,396 Picture Thread
479,201 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Drakiis #72373 08/09/10 10:19 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Rock chose short term single game gain over long term gaming community. He may not realize it now, but at some point the cock will roost and crow, and he will feel the consequences to his decisions.

Rock is a young person, who basically is very typical of the x-box generation. Zero loyalty, zero long term thought in terms of the impact of your current decisions, and zero ability to take in what those of us who have been through the fire already, have to give in sagely advice.

Personally, if and when the day comes, I will personally see to it that his application never makes it too a vote, even if I have to use a free ticket to San Fran, and put my foot knee deep in Jet's backside.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #72378 08/09/10 10:24 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Rock is a young person, who basically is very typical of the x-box generation. Zero loyalty, zero long term thought in terms of the impact of your current decisions, and zero ability to take in what those of us who have been through the fire already, have to give in sagely advice.

Exactly...except I call them the WoW Generation.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #72386 08/09/10 12:47 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Rock is a good guy, sometime in the future I hope he came back to KGB in another game!.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Mithus #72388 08/09/10 01:13 PM
S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
maybe he felt that he could leave and come back because we did it with bearrok.

Tasorin #72391 08/09/10 02:16 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Rock chose short term single game gain over long term gaming community. He may not realize it now, but at some point the cock will roost and crow, and he will feel the consequences to his decisions.

Personally, if and when the day comes, I will personally see to it that his application never makes it too a vote, even if I have to use a free ticket to San Fran, and put my foot knee deep in Jet's backside.

lol tas... that would mean jet had to do applications again... You telling me that when it comes in.. you wont pay me a visit???????????? I think your scared heheheh

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Drakiis #72396 08/09/10 03:12 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
KGB is the Best !! Fuck the Rest !!

KGB4LIFE !!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Prism #72410 08/09/10 04:35 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Prism
KGB is the Best !! Fuck the Rest !!

KGB4LIFE !!

What he said.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #72419 08/09/10 08:29 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I'll put it this way to everyone. Am i pissed that he left YES, will i be a dick to him in game NO. I state my reason. When i got the info he was going to leave I said fuck this guy he go fuck himself. Then about 2 hrs after the info was brought to light he may leave (unlike Syloc....no Offense bro) he came to quite a few of us like a man even though he is only what 17-18? and told us his reasons.

Which in retrospect went like this and I quote " I love KGB i have been with them since back on EU, but we never have anyone on to do anything (with this i totally agree). i like to raid cities, go on pvp runs in other places besides Human lands, and have met some friends that are on all the time".

i told him i understood but i didnt like it. in all honesty KGB as a whole is to blame for this not just the person who leaves. in the past week i havent been able to be on as much as i was cuz of the new job, but before that we would have 4-5 people on max at any time. Everyone saying they wouldn't vote for him if he wants to come back.....80% of you arent even in DFO so why are you so upset. he left due to lack of having anyone to play with, most of you left because DFO shit in your cheerios, so you got butt hurt and went to play other games, while even though you might not like to hear it, you abandoned the ones still playing even though you didnt leave KGB.

Some people i wouldn't vote to come back if they left Rock on the other hand didn't leave for a stupid reason. Do I agree with or like his desicion NO NO NO we are hurting as it is on membership in DFO that are playing, and yeah its hard real hard to play a game by yourself or with 3 guys trying to do anything.

he chose to have fun and he is still in the alliance, he didnt abandon KGB all the way like he could have in my opinion. So for that i give him cudos! Rock is a pretty good player and could have gone to quite a few other clans if he wanted to but he chose to stay in the alliance, wich in my opinion shows character.

Not trying to offend anyone just open some eyes cuz it seems a few of you have blinders on.

Former KGB Member
Decon Black #72421 08/09/10 09:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Decon Black
I'll put it this way to everyone. Am i pissed that he left YES, will i be a dick to him in game NO. I state my reason. When i got the info he was going to leave I said fuck this guy he go fuck himself. Then about 2 hrs after the info was brought to light he may leave (unlike Syloc....no Offense bro) he came to quite a few of us like a man even though he is only what 17-18? and told us his reasons.

Which in retrospect went like this and I quote " I love KGB i have been with them since back on EU, but we never have anyone on to do anything (with this i totally agree). i like to raid cities, go on pvp runs in other places besides Human lands, and have met some friends that are on all the time".

i told him i understood but i didnt like it. in all honesty KGB as a whole is to blame for this not just the person who leaves. in the past week i havent been able to be on as much as i was cuz of the new job, but before that we would have 4-5 people on max at any time. Everyone saying they wouldn't vote for him if he wants to come back.....80% of you arent even in DFO so why are you so upset. he left due to lack of having anyone to play with, most of you left because DFO shit in your cheerios, so you got butt hurt and went to play other games, while even though you might not like to hear it, you abandoned the ones still playing even though you didnt leave KGB.

Some people i wouldn't vote to come back if they left Rock on the other hand didn't leave for a stupid reason. Do I agree with or like his desicion NO NO NO we are hurting as it is on membership in DFO that are playing, and yeah its hard real hard to play a game by yourself or with 3 guys trying to do anything.

he chose to have fun and he is still in the alliance, he didnt abandon KGB all the way like he could have in my opinion. So for that i give him cudos! Rock is a pretty good player and could have gone to quite a few other clans if he wanted to but he chose to stay in the alliance, wich in my opinion shows character.

Not trying to offend anyone just open some eyes cuz it seems a few of you have blinders on.

I've known Rock since we moved to Tiquya on EU. Which has been a while now. It hurt KGB since we have low numbers, but Rock is who he is. He was a guy that would rush into the fight, and be the first one to loot ALWAYS. And that was one of the majors flaws he had, even while a fight was going on... you would see his head in a grave somewhere. As long as you share the loot there's nothing wrong being the first one to loot AFTER the fighting has been over with.

As far as people playing other games, there's nothing wrong with that. I play other games sometimes just because I want to blow something up, or snipe with a .50 cal and watch someones head disappear! Lets face it, like anythign else people get burned out and need a change. Also by looking around the server KGB isn't the only clan facing a lack of actives. Darkfall isn't doing much to help bring back the base. Sure the 2010 patch is coming soon, unless they make major changes for the better, there could be even fewer on the server. Hopefully that won't be the case, but as sporadic as they are anything is possible.

Decon Black #72422 08/09/10 10:06 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Decon Black

I don't know why you guys always insist on playing the blame game. There is no one at fault here but Rock. He wants to go play with some one else. Fine. I know you're new so you may not understand, but KGB is not a one game guild. Nor are her players around for just one game. There are folks that come and go but most of us are here for the long haul and have no intentions of going to play with anyone else.

Now that you have a little perspective perhaps you can see why some folks get bent out of shape when some one says, "I'm leaving but I'll be back." Well, the knee jerk reaction to that is "fuck you, who wants you back?"

I was one of the first folks to read his post and very nearly wrote exactly that. But, in an effort to avoid upsetting the apple cart, I decided to hold my tongue to see what the rest of the guild said before I chimed in. Obviously, I'm not alone.

Now, as for the "KGB as a whole is to blame because no one plays" comment, Darkfall is dieing. End of story. Maybe the new patch fixes it and maybe it doesn't, but getting upset with your guild mates because they don't want to play a game that they invested literally hundreds of hours into, only to have the rug yanked out from under them, is just silly. If you guys are having fun, that's awesome, but stop trying to give everyone else a guilt trip about it. Most of us still log in from time to time to see what going on, but its really difficult to muster up the patience to log in and spend any time playing a game that has become so frustrating for so many of us.

I hope he's wrong but I heard Tas say today that they are down to only around 500 active subscriptions left. That's not just us getting burned out. That's the entire player base. Please be patient with those of us who are trying to overcome some really hard feelings towards Aventurine. Most of us want to come back on a more regular basis but just cannot stomach it right now.

Go go gadget DF2010! Make it better Aventurine!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard