KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 14 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,072 Trump card
1,341,200 Picture Thread
479,140 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#71693 07/25/10 05:37 PM
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
Hey guys,

I talked with Pro Bot today, while we were raiding hammerdale.

He asked if we could make a compromise.. We stay out of hammerdale, they stay out of sandstone, spawns are fair game, we can kill them at the spawns, but he did ask if we could skip the kobold and goblin spawns, pro bot wants a happy medium to the current issue, and has notified spewart, and im notifying you guys, if you dont want to do it, then so be it. Just throwing this out there.

-Kas
((I know im not "supposed" to do this, but pro bots an old friend of mine}}

Kasandras #71694 07/25/10 06:06 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
That sounds good to me. Let me check with the rest of the alliance if you are all good with this? Please comment?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #71695 07/25/10 08:25 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
If NEW was raiding the hamlet, I think repaying them a visit is fine. But to keep on going back constantly inside hammerdale I do not agree with. If they want to fight, we can set it up to do so. Just don't be raiding hammerdale.

Wolfgang #71696 07/25/10 08:36 PM
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Ive personally never had a prob with new. They've always left me alone at spawns, I runestone to Hammerdale now n then and buy stuff and generally when I am there I donate alot of stuff to new or even go down there specifically to donate stuff to NEW sometimes.

ZhenYu Omega #71698 07/25/10 09:49 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I'll put it this way......Fuck NEW they arent the clan they were built to be alot of there members are hiding behind the new tags. I have had to fight 9-10 of them on a consistant basis with 3-4 of us not always geared, And then have to sit there and feel like an idiot cuz i got killed by NEW even though it was there Leadership doing it. If they are agreeing to a truce then fine but i will say this if they try to attack me in a spawn and then run back into their city i will chase them right into their city or kill them right inside their gates.

I will not give them a damn thing unless they take it off my body. I will stop raiding their city cuz it seems i got my point across over the last week. But as far as i am concerned after my talks with Spewart and i quote "New isnt the EU NEW they are a pvp clan that is open and prompted to pvp and raids, WE WELCOME IT. Also Rorshack New didnt ask the server to not fight us we are just taking advantage of it". This was all said in about a 30min time frame of pm's back and forth. Take it for what it is their leadership is a bunch of douche bags and are taking NEW from what it was formed and meant to be a place where nooby characters could go and get skillz and learn DFO, to a place where they can get a free pass to do what ever the hell they want cuz of the server's turning ablind eye to them and leaving them alone and giving them free shit.

I am right in the middle of this for the simple fact that they have raided us in the hamlet multiple times and i have lost close to 60k in shit due to them zerging 3-4 guys with 10 or more people and no none wanting to fight them cuz they have "NEW" tags. They have to learn they are in a place to help new players not exploit the generosity of clans giving them a free pass.

Former KGB Member
Decon Black #71700 07/25/10 10:21 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
New was griefing our guys, and all bets were off. Its a new generation and it was not as polite or gracious as the previous ones.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #71704 07/26/10 07:01 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Having had an alt spy in NEW let me assure you that NEW is not running under the way things use to be. Yes the leadership is mostly the same, and in general they are all right. But its membership has changed as population levels have changed, and the NEW batch now is rife with griefers using the NEW tag and its treaties to try and hide.

If they you leave you alone, then fine I guess. But personally, I have always liked a closed Alliance where anyone, and I mean ANYONE who was not Green, means RED=DEAD. This is DFO, there is no hiding in your cities, this is a greifers game, and is played in that fashion by most of the population left in DFO.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #71719 07/26/10 10:23 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree tas red means dead. But I think we should steer away from raiding hammerdale. However if they keep raiding the hamlet, then we repay them a visit.

Wolfgang #71762 07/26/10 08:44 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Revisioin to my last statement.

I came to an agreement with the leadership of NEW, we were taken off the KOS list as far as the city goes, but on eof there generals and i talked and the agreement is as fallows.

1. We KGB will not attack NEW in a 1k radius around hammerdale.

2. If at any time they attack us in that perimiter they can and will be killed.

3. Outside that 1k radius i was told to consider them (NEW) as any other player KOS.

4. If they attack at any time they are not allowed to run back into the 1k radius or back into the city and think they will be safe, we amy chase them and kill them.

5. If we go inside Hammerdale we will not fight in the city unless they are being raided or we have chased some poor bastard into because he atacked.

It seems like the point i was trying to prove to them finally hit home and they will adhere to to demands i put forth for them. Any questions contact LT. Rorshack in-game.

Thanks

Former KGB Member
Decon Black #71849 07/27/10 09:05 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I read this earlier but had never heard of NEW so didn’t think much of it.

Then just a few minutes ago I was working on setting something up and was checking my exact position when I recall and needed to know the same thing for when I died. So I put my gear in the bank and headed to the newb spawn right outside Sandbrook to let a mob kill me.

Luckily for me I did not have to go all the way out to the spawn hahaha some NEW member named Womb Raider jumped me and killed me. Thought it was funny because he was doing me a favor and didn’t even know it.

I do not have a tag while I build some level of skill so I think it's safe to say that everyone who suggested earlier they were not really a newb helping group would appear to be right.

I only mention it because I had read this post earlier and I thought it funny he did me a favor and didn’t know it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard