KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,088 Trump card
1,340,400 Picture Thread
478,794 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Pretty much my thoughts also Devan well said, however it doesn't matter now since too many people put the brakes on it out of FEAR!

Ya I said it, there were too many concerned with keeping a city they should have known was going to be lost anyhow. I know that resources for the wonder were huge, I realize the dent it would have put into the stockpile, and that would have meant less resources for the gorilla war that you will now be fighting. I also know that there wasn't enough time to invest in building it since the topic was first brought up and when Andruk fell. However, imagine the server impact, and having done something that flies in the face of everything and everyone in Darkfall believes. Being unorthodox or unconventional has it's merits.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Your not a loner Devan, I agree, but I spell better. :-)

He has absolutely horrible spelling, always has. Some days it isn't so bad when I'm sitting next to him while he is posting because I pick on him and pester him to correct stuff.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
no reason we can not still build up the wonder stock pile.
then once we have enough siege a city.

anyway off to play another singleplayer game while i wait for BT to fix my internet

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
what ya playin instrument?

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
cod4 and hellgate london

plus a bit of darkfall until my internet shuts down again.
light at the end of the tunnel now should all be fixed by thursday

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
hehe same things i am messin with atm lol

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I know that resources for the wonder were huge, I realize the dent it would have put into the stockpile, and that would have meant less resources for the gorilla war that you will now be fighting.

We didn't even have HALF of the needed mats to build the wonder in our Clan bank stock pile. The amount of time it would have taken for everyone to go out and chop rocks and trees and farm the GOLD needed to build it would have kept everyone(and I DO MEAN EVERYONE) busy for a month just harvesting/farming.

Dunno if you guys realized but the Mine gave us roughly 1k ingots worth of Ore a day. I could farm that on my own and then some easily in less than a day with 1 toon.
We got about 1k cut wood a day tops... and about 500 stone. The stone alone was enough to build 10 mods if you never failed. And this was on days that PK's didn't get the nodes.

Everyone seems to have a very INFLATED idea of what City nodes give. Now those numbers are from audits on days where I was the one clearing them MOST of the daytime.. and I dunno how religious the night crew was at harvesting. But I know what I saw on the logs and in the stockpiles, as I write a lot of this down daily.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I know that resources for the wonder were huge, I realize the dent it would have put into the stockpile, and that would have meant less resources for the gorilla war that you will now be fighting.

We didn't even have HALF of the needed mats to build the wonder in our Clan bank stock pile. The amount of time it would have taken for everyone to go out and chop rocks and trees and farm the GOLD needed to build it would have kept everyone(and I DO MEAN EVERYONE) busy for a month just harvesting/farming.

Dunno if you guys realized but the Mine gave us roughly 1k ingots worth of Ore a day. I could farm that on my own and then some easily in less than a day with 1 toon.
We got about 1k cut wood a day tops... and about 500 stone. The stone alone was enough to build 10 mods if you never failed. And this was on days that PK's didn't get the nodes.

Everyone seems to have a very INFLATED idea of what City nodes give. Now those numbers are from audits on days where I was the one clearing them MOST of the daytime.. and I dunno how religious the night crew was at harvesting. But I know what I saw on the logs and in the stockpiles, as I write a lot of this down daily.

Ya I pretty much admitted that all in my post thanks for repeating it though.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
LOL not to beat a dead horse in the mouth but can we close this thread we dont have a city anymore......lol

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
but but i like the dead horse he doesn't get to sharpnel away ;p

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard