KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,252 Trump card
1,339,188 Picture Thread
478,020 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#68812 06/18/10 01:00 PM
Thornar Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Hey all, just letting you guys know I'm really enjoying my stay here in KGB, and I'm looking forward to becoming a full member. The end of my two weeks is coming up, and I still need votes to join your ranks.

I have attended nearly all sieges in the last two weeks, grouped with as many members as I could and I've stayed very active in vent. I'm really enjoying the discipline, maturity, and activeness of KGB.

If i haven't grouped with you yet, shoot me a tell in game so we can group up for some grinding or PvP so I can get to know everyone a little better and hopefully be voted in.

If you know me and think I'd be a good addition to the clan I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for me, it means a lot. If you don't know me, shoot me a tell in game and we can group up.

Thanks guys,
Thornar Whiteheim

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight - Tony Perkis
KGB Knight - Tony Perkis
DO IT TO IT

Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Wow, I like your attitude! You must enjoy being in KGB alot to make a post in effort to ensure your making it in. I like the effort.

I would like to remind you and other applicants of this.

Several people have gotten nervous as the end of their 2 week voting period approaches and they are not yet a full member in the clan. This is not an issue that should stress you. A member that applies can get all their "yes" votes on day two after putting their application in. However, you do not get your Knighthood until the end of your 2 weeks.

So please, do not assume that you do not have all your votes simply based on the fact that you are not a knight and the end of your 2 weeks is approaching. There are even special circumstanse for our less active members that work alot and other such things that will allow their application to stay active far past their 2 week period.

I hope this helps put any worries you or any other applicant may have to rest!

Former Member
Former Member
you are all good thornar i got ya lol and you are not making me look like a dumb ass like others i tried to get in. I am still always telling people to vote. have you checked out the game yet from patch?? it is pretty cool laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard