KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,545 Trump card
1,347,041 Picture Thread
482,863 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Uber Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Sirs and Madams,

Please consider Krull in Darkfall for leadership position. Heart in the right place and a good solid pvp and military command. Selfless with resources on behalf of the guild and willing to put the time in. Current leadership in darkfall has been awol and nonexistant. Pass the reigns or we fail as a community by not having present leadership. Currently, Darka, Krull and Romeo should be running the DF faction based on time and effort. I guess what im getting at is that our upper management in game should be base on is actual hours played and not macroed. For example Don Qaixotic would win if u counted macro hours lol u get my point.. Played hours behind the helm selflessly leading the guild should be what determines leadership and it is for this reason I nominate Krull for some type of DF position.

Thanks for considering,

Teh Ube

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
New Officer Post

Do you even read the Oracle Ube?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
wow ube... im on just as much as Romeo... I didnt even make ur list LOL.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Uber
Sirs and Madams,

Please consider Krull in Darkfall for leadership position. Heart in the right place and a good solid pvp and military command. Selfless with resources on behalf of the guild and willing to put the time in. Current leadership in darkfall has been awol and nonexistant. Pass the reigns or we fail as a community by not having present leadership. Currently, Darka, Krull and Romeo should be running the DF faction based on time and effort. I guess what im getting at is that our upper management in game should be base on is actual hours played and not macroed. For example Don Qaixotic would win if u counted macro hours lol u get my point.. Played hours behind the helm selflessly leading the guild should be what determines leadership and it is for this reason I nominate Krull for some type of DF position.

Thanks for considering,

Teh Ube

Just some advice. You should read the Oracle before making a blanket statement like this.

1) DFO leadership was recently reviewed and received an 82% approval rating from the active membership.

2) Krull was given a chance at Lieutenant, and will be again at some point. He continues to be a valuable resource to vets and noobs alike in the rank of Sargent.

3) If anyone has any issues, they are always encouraged to talk to me. I have been on trips as of late, but Romeo and Val are fully capable of making any necessary decisions.

Thank you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I won't get into the countless hours of service that is provided offline and out of game, the the general membership never sees, but gets to witness the outcomes of that effort.

I don't expect you to know about it, I just wanted to let you know it existed.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
i agree with Jet and Tasorin.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
/end backlash wink

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard