KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#65802 05/18/10 02:26 PM
Kobold Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Kobold Inc. has been banned for macroing on geodins. This is the second time in a one week period I have been turned in for macroing.
Even though I was sitting at the computer and answered the GM's transport request he still banned me because I didn't answer his tell.
Be careful on Geodins!

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Bummer.

See you when you get back.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Seems to be a trend.

I have an open investigation right now into this.

If your the low life piece of shit(s), reporting us and giving out spotting info.

I see you.

I just need the smoking gun.

Did you think we don't share and share alike?

That's just one thing the people who try and spy forget about in DFO, you can't hide, sooner or later, your exposed, and when the GSS, Section 50, and the unnamed other put in work on you, your done in DFO and maybe even on interwebs.

Ask Manus how it felt.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
you have been soundly warned...I think.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I dont believe how the devs dont see how bad to the game is the antimacro policy, I look at server statiscts on DFMAP and I see the population dropping every week.

When they do a perma ban for macro on one account they dont only ban a single person, they indirectly ban his friends too, because they will stop playing soon or later, they will not have anyone to play with they like and have fun.

If I was a smart GM, I would not enforce this rule, even been told by stupid devs, because its bad to the game.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Mithus

If I was a smart GM, I would not enforce this rule, even been told by stupid devs, because its bad to the game.

Agreed.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
LOL the GSS is on the case.... the rat is screwed!!!! Get em BOIz

PS... Dreaming of the summer I can grind my to my hearts desire =)

*additional*

Any reports on people getting hit for the auto-looter? Cause w/o that farming would be a real pain in the ASSSSSSSS.....

Last edited by Raiden MarkIV; 05/19/10 10:28 AM.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
You have been soundly warned.

There I fixed it for you.

On a side note, I spoke to my inside source with AV and the GM's use of the banhammer is always under constant review. AV knows they have some Rouge GM's, and has asked that we give them our intel so they can close down sympathetic GM's who are using there in game powers as an advantage on a A v A level.

When my report is done, I hope that those GM's will be removed, the report and ban logs pulled, and the accusing account which resulted in a GM action will be in turn banned.

That's right you fucking bitch(s), The GSS and others are coming after your account(s) first and foremost. I do this shit for a living on the Global level, you really think you can cover your tracks and manage to evade us? Your ego and e-peen is going to be the death of you.

Let me put it to the KGB members this way. We have rats among us acting as Knights and recruits, guard your activities well and begin to look closer at others activities and how they play out with mysteriously getting rolled or contacted by a GM.

Kobold you were targeted in order to stop your toon development plain and simple. One more way the x-box generation continues to support the belief that for the most part they are social douche bags.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
On a side note, I spoke to my inside source with AV and the GM's use of the banhammer is always under constant review. AV knows they have some Rouge GM's, and has asked that we give them our intel so they can close down sympathetic GM's who are using there in game powers as an advantage on a A v A level.

When my report is done, I hope that those GM's will be removed, the report and ban logs pulled, and the accusing account which resulted in a GM action will be in turn banned.

That's right you fucking bitch(s), The GSS is coming after your account(s) first and foremost. I do this shit for a living on the Global level, you really think you can cover your tracks and manage to evade us? Your ego and e-peen is going to be the death of you.

Let me put it to the KGB members this way. We have rats among us acting as Knights, guard your activities well and begin to look closer at others activities and how they play out with mysteriously getting rolled or contacted by a GM.

Kobold you were targeted in order to stop your toon development plain and simple. One more way the x-box generation continues to support the belief that for the most part they are social douche bags.

I love you Tasorin

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
It happens from time to time

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard