KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Haraa
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,358
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,075,586 Trump card
1,351,879 Picture Thread
485,999 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Originally Posted By: Syloc

Originally Posted By: Jonah[fataLity
Lol people playing with vamp have confirmed Darothea/Apoc/Karlek as hacking

This is up in the air, people within the same thread said they saw Apoc on, so <shrug>

Saw apoc in my village tonight, chatted a bit and he killed 2 pain train guys that were being dicks to me heh. So no, apoc hasn't been banned...

Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Add Bridge Burner the SG of UdA to the list of banhammer victims.

Originally Posted By: ForumFall

although i appreciate you trying to defend me bud, i already came clean and laid it all out publicly befor anyone knew it was true. As for UDA as a clan, they obviously had no idea that i bought that POS program(as did no1 else in the game...except AV lol) as already stated i used it i used all of it, and rest assure i was the only 1 from the clan who was banned. so back off UDA's nutts and get over it. no1 cares. move on children.

ps. no im not playing still, the game is on its way out(prob part of the reason i took the risk i did in the last month i played). i just posted to help clearify some things for you self proclaimed 'know it alls' and social butterfly who love to gosip....keno. anyway gl to you all and have fun finding that 1 good pvp experiance per week.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
My message from Premium DamnCheaters. Because to catch a hack, one must know the hack.

Originally Posted By: NetVortex

DAMNCheaters Developer

Account: Sp13s

Message: Default Update on Detection / Banwave from 27th April

Hi guys,
we have indeed discovered some sort of cheat detection in the latest build of Darkfall and are currently working on a solution for this. The way it works indicates that AV has purchased a premium subscription and analyzed how exactly our hack works... They do not have a general detection for cheats, they are specifically looking for the DAMNCheaters Cheats.

In order to counter this detection and future updates we have developed a new roadplan for our DF Content. All cheats are currently offline till we have implemented our solution which could take a day or two.

In future all hacks will be offline for at least 2-3 days each time Darkfall patches so we have enough time to fully analyze the changes.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
so basically you have a 2-3 day window where you won't get owned lol

one company working hand in fist against the other lol

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
At this point if I was AV, I would take the legally binding email from that fucktard superego developer Net, and develop that statement as the basis of my Commercial Law infringement suit.

In addition to this, AV should post the names of every single account that has been banned for hacks and let the community stone the shit out the cheaters. Because one of the things that matters to the people who would use DamnCheaters hacks are people who put a lot of stock in there e-peen ego. Nothing hurts these script kiddies more then to be exposed as a confirmed cheater and remove any digital e-gains they may have reaped from people thinking they could actually play.

Personally, if I were Tasos, fuck it, we are in Greece, there server is in Chicago, we will DNS script macro down the DamnCheaters site, hack there account system and spoof it so no one can purchase the product, and then track the IP's from DamnCheaters back to ForumFall, and proceed to ban the fuck out anything that moves.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard