KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#64255 04/27/10 10:34 AM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
AV FINALLY unveiled the new and improved 3rd party hack detection ("Warden") they have been working on upgrading the last 3 months. All you cheaters using Radar and Wall Hack's will probably log into your client to see your banned.

Damn Cheaters:
Oh the QQ Tears Fall

Sums up the Douche Bag Cheaters weve been forced to paly with.

ForumFall:
Got Banhammer?

Upside, DHW numbers should be much lower then usual. Which means Jonah "The Tool Man" should of probably had his main and a alt banned this morning. In addition I can't count on both hands how many "Key" vet's just got wtfpwnzrd by AV's new detection.

The Power Paradigm may have just changed.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL yea I've been keeping with the threads on ForumFall all day.. What's silly is I had just recalled to Ashatan to mine with my alt and got attacked by some Orc (I'll withold name for now) and he killed the alt and ganked (30 ore, no loss really) and Ictinike recalled to the house in robe and stuff to help.

He attacked and killed me too but while attempting to setup for the gank he just "blinked" away and never got it off. Literally he was there then gone.

I tried to send a "." tell to him so I knew he was still in game so that I might gear up and go back and fight him legit but he's no where to be found for hours now.

Wondering if he was one of them since no one was there and I had good yes on all my backs and he just "showed" up

Fun stuff...

Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
These QQ tears just made three back to back hour long meetings with legal worth it.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
These QQ tears just made three back to back hour long meetings with legal worth it.

Holy shite I would shoot myself

I can't actually view the posts since it is blocked at my work. Did they happen to mention how many accounts were banned?

Last edited by Vyse; 04/27/10 12:30 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Maybe this recent ban has something to do with today we didnt get raided at server up, or is it coincidence? :P

Last edited by Mithus; 04/27/10 12:49 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
This is what happens when you threaten to stop the flow of spice to a Fortune 50 company.

It's like suppliers give two shits about the commercial contract they signed, its a pay me or I won't hold up my end of the agreement kind of world today.

Part of it is our fault. Some has been, retired now, Supplier Mgmt. dip shit, who didn't know anything about managing suppliers, decided to sole source the vast majority of the 787 and put all our eggs into one basket. Jesus, where were the MBA's going, "You can't intrinsically force that much risk into a development program. You must mitigate that risk by diluting the contractual needs between more then the sole source your proposing for our supplier base."

I mean holy crap, that's Jr. level 300 "Supplier Base Mgmt." class I took and just common sense honestly.

So now I have a major manufacturer in our supplier base challenging us to default them on there contract because they believe we can't go anywhere else and get what we need in the time frame we need it. While they are correct, we warned them several times of the putative damage they were doing, and any gains won by this process would be lost to the tune of 10x across there Corp.

Don't fuck with the Military/Industrial Complex Giant. They will take a huge steamer right on your $10B USD a year Corp. Just ask GE, we just got done with bitch slapping them over the engines, and there the other Giant in the Complex.

Band 6
Band 6
From the DFO forums ...

Originally Posted By: Jonah[fataLity
Lol people playing with vamp have confirmed Darothea/Apoc/Karlek as hacking

This is up in the air, people within the same thread said they saw Apoc on, so <shrug>

Originally Posted By: The Boss
No one in DHW got banned. Just because we're better than you doesn't mean we hack, get shit on kids.

If The Boss can be believed, I think 90% of the DFO community needs to read this. I hate cry babies saying everyone hacks just because they suck.

Last edited by Syloc; 04/27/10 05:02 PM.

Former KGB Member
Band 6
Band 6
Originally Posted By: Mamba Time
Fuck give it a rest throwing names out there is just bullshit , the names will work its way out into the public domain after a day or two we dont need the bullshit Hackuzations throwin around . Now as for my clan we had one for sure a very well known good player , he was on Vent this morning and well .... he was literally crying ( i kind of feel bad for him ). he had 100 enchanting 100 bloodcraft 100 every magic school and three weapons at 100/100 , he always raped in PvP and now we know why , tbo the clan never really new , said player did play ALLLL the time . sad to see him go he was a good guy ,but obviously a cheater and desirved it.

Former KGB Member
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
75-100 confirmed account ban's and approx. 300+ active DFO subscribers to DC Tools on EU/NA.

Straight from one of the Dev's fingers.

Net has been warned for the last three months on DC that AV was going to bust out "The Warden" and bitch slap every one they caught, no questions asked.

Gotta give credit to Tasos on this. Your game is tanking due to game mechanics, grind, population, lack of fix's, so you task what resources you have from your development team and build the warden instead of fixing the long list of issues. Take that bish's I kick you out of my game, I don't need your stinking sub money. Go play Mortal, enjoy the floppy cock !!

Actually showed some stones on this one.

Last edited by Tasorin; 04/27/10 06:00 PM.

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
If only they could made the banned accounts names public.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard