KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#63176 04/16/10 05:42 AM
Nathe Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Orginally posted by systemaddict on forumfall:

"I wonder how much longer until these guys realize that its not the circumstances that cause them to fail time and time again, but they themselves who bring it upon them.
The seperation between winners and losers can sometimes be traced back to one bad decision, but losers are losers, and winners winners.

In this instance, hopefully these losers have proven to themselves just as they've done with everyone else that they are indeed the cause of their own demise."

Fantastic job last night guys!

ND/SF had some pretty powerful clans on their side, but we wiped them in one push! To me, this is a statement to what an organization like KGB and the alliances we have can achieve. Even when it seemed like all odds were against us, we pushed through, and persevered.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i have to admit that was an "edge of your seat" moment. I was thinking that we came a bit too late (and we probably did) but we JUST made it lol.
Ending in a more hyped up result but i would have preferred if we struck 10 min earlier

S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
lotsa fun.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
missed it all apart from the start
3 am sieges should be banned on a work day

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I had to go 15 mins before it went live didn't get to see the big shabang!

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
Nathe Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
This is what happened, in a nutshell!

We got pushed out of Andruk around 1 1/2 hrs before the siege went live, and that 1 1/2 was filled with anxiety, no one really knew when help was going to show up, or how and where we were going to meet up with them.

About 5 or so minutes before ND could attack the clanstone, we met up with a huge group of allies, pushed the city, and wiped them in ONE push.

In that first and only push, ND had gotten the clanstone down to 10%, no joke. So, crunched for time, the whole fighting force headed out to the siege stones to wipe the defending groups and demolish the stones themselves.

ND never got back into the city for the duration of the siege after their initial wipe, and thus ends the story of the biggest fail (on NDs part) in Darkfall history smile

Link Copied to Clipboard