KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,870 Trump card
1,341,122 Picture Thread
479,058 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sarasin Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
MORLANDER...Wolfgang and Krullz...Wolfgang and Krullz!

I woke up this morning, it was like a song in my heart.

Caveat: This is one guys perspective:

I have dreamt of the kind of gaming experience that Darkfall has to offer since EQ1 and those lame, Static spawn, one dimensional pathing mobs that were camped ALL day. For a gamer geek like me, that is a LONG fricken wait.

I hated WoW for its "pvp" zerg. It was always like a bunch of kids chasing a soccer ball. (i.e. no need for group organization, team assignements, use of terrain, scouting, etc.)
Enter Darkfall and its incredible game mechanics.

Enter:

Since I have joined KGB in Darkfall, I have particpated in several fun events where I watched as a bunch of kids chased the soccer ball, I love KGB and I love the hardcore pvpers...you guys are my favorite; second only to smiling. Smiling, really makes me happy. smile

But the last few days...WOWSER!

Thank you, THank you, THank you. You have given of yourselves and offered me a few of the best gaming experiences of my life.

Morlander brought order and discpline to the chaos and the fog of war. I sat on a hillside, defending a critical node, watching explosions of arcane light in the distance as I listened to some of our brethren defend other critical sites. When the time was right, we moved down the mountain as a team, flanked the enemy and swept the field. We immiediately returned to our post to supprt the overall effort. Then we all had our fun as we made the final push into ANdruk to plucked the juiciset fruit from the tree. One word for Mor Lander: EPIC!

Last night: Wolfgang and Krullz took the initiative to form groups, control the dungeon, discuss tactics and roles BEFORE we entered into the frey. The groups they led included anyone who wanted to lend a hand, (i.e. none of this, "play with only my close buddies bullshit") They leaned on various levels of experience and preparedness, used seperate vent channels for TRUE battle comms, and encouraged inut and contribution.
They then, led us in some of the most compelling, spontaneous, player generated pvp I have ever been part of, or heard of. It was the kind of leadership that inspires, generates respect and creates trust. They kept us alive, kept us together, offered direction and ensured our victory. Gentlemen, keep that up and this guy will follow you anywhere.

So once again, I awoke this morning humming my little lyric:

Thank you Gentlemen, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are an honor to KGB and I raise my Flagon! laugh

For those few who actually took the time to read this whole thing, thank you.

For those of you who insist on pvping without the willingness to follow our leadership, its your 15 dollars a month, so its your choice. Please keep in mind, everytime you choose to chase the soccer ball that our enemies throw into the game, you are following THEIR lead, not KGBs. For the undisciplined, on behalf of our enemy, thank you...you are their greatest ally.

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
I read this whole post and smiled! This is a great kudos to you leaders! Keep it up!

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I smiled as well, I did over hear some very good team work last night, and some superb leadership from those three, and I believe Krullz is really showing improvement in leadership qualities, ya never know maybe Krullz will be our next general some day. It just goes to show that constant pvp will harden players and force players to learn or die, and right now this is a excellent time to take advantage of getting your pvp on, Good Job fellas

Last edited by Drakiis; 04/11/10 12:33 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
It is challenging times for us. KGB is defending against an entire alliance, and they are testing our resolve. We must keep our chins up, and do our best to get through this.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Sarasin Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Damn, only two comments...I was hoping for at least an amen. Kudos to some great leadership.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
AMEN!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 6
Band 6
Amen!

Former KGB Member
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
AMEN, HALLELUJAH, DFALL BE PARISED........now someone fix the damn patcher so I can show you how a noob really dies in pvp! =)

Hakaryu Lionheart
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Agreed good times.

And even if we get rolled Krullz makes it humerous.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Dalmar
Agreed good times.

And even if we get rolled Krullz makes it humerous.

Yes for the past week I've been rollin with krullz to try and control the dungeon and although we get outnumbered or outgunned most of the time. I've never had more fun in Darkfall. I too would like to say Krullz leadership in this trying time has been amazing. I mean just discovering that god damn Quasi Quadill...hell of a time grin

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Link Copied to Clipboard