KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
What's sad Carl is the douchebaggery coming from the people that were left behind to run MC in DFO. I can understand why your not leading from in game, and I have played ton's of MMO's over almost the last 15 years with and against MC, and never ONCE have you guys ever been this bad. Hell even in PotBS, you guys didn't act half as douche bag as these twits have you positioned now.

It would be like Jet not playing DFO and handing the leadership off to someone, and then that person quitting, and then a defacto leader coming in and taking the clan persona you worked so hard to build and then trashing it with recruiting any douche bag griefer who would wear your tag and then putting in work on the KGB name.

This is like your own personal version of the Goon's in EvE. What they did was douche bag, and its not just MC, its just as much TAO's issue and William is in the same boat.

Long before the spin started in DFO, because like it or not, agree with it or not, it is part of the political game, Jet and several of us all had the same thought. "Its too bad and a shame that these dick's are ruining the MC that Carl and Co. built up. If Carl was still playing, most of this would have never happened."

And that is a fact.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
no need to rush anything right now let them do whatever they want. We will just wait until the time is right to strike. ND is a pos alliance that has no organization what so ever. Wicked is the stupidest person ive ever met, he cant even figure out how to post on the dfo forums. And well they r all noobs anyways thier pvp skills are avearge at best.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Originally Posted By: Carl
Also -

Mortis Consortium/TeamEgo is ran by me. So anything happening there I'm still part of and will take responsibility for. At any time I could have taken Wicked/Basher/Drev/Oberdon and relieved them of their command. I didn't because I dont have the desire to play in DF anymore but that doesn't mean I dont read all the forums and talk to my guys as well as yours when I had the chance. Given that I can read every single word between KGB leadership and MC/TAO/HH on the DF Alliance forums, I can say that the fault of this alliance failure lies squarely on the shoulders of all parties involved, period.

You (KGB) can't sit back and take a position that you did everything within your power to make it work while others did not, it was a combination of strong willed people who simply could not set aside some ego and do whats better for an alliance.

Actions don't lie, and the resentment your spewing on DF forums as well as here tell a different story then the words you try to convey.

Actions always speak louder then words. If you truly are men and woman of honor then your posts here as well as overall demeanor would come across as honorable, it doesn't.

I would love the oppurtunity to re-wind the clock and try our alliance again in another game, I believe Jet and I could create an alliance that would prosper and draw other guilds to it. Lets all take a step back from the revenge factor and try to keep in mind that we have all known each other for many years.

If you choose not to thats a bummer frown

Gotta say I am mello, but I took the night off and everything....We had a good showing but then poof all because some broken game mechanic used (true u should be able to just transfer/sell without siege and thus would not affect sieges) so I was irritated, and I don't get irritated. Did make me feel better watching the tattle-tale guild have its city smashed into rubble though, should have moved to andruk and smashed it too though (but yet again cost as much/more to break stuff then repair) grin

Mortis Consortium
Mortis Consortium
Jet and I sat in a room together prior to NA and talked about building an alliance together, it was an awesome meeting. There were no ego's in the room (no pun intended), and we were trying to develop something that would be special.

I'll take the hit here for failing KGB, at any time I could have changed the dynamic but I was hoping that the current regime would find a common ground and everything would work out.

The night Jet told me he would be removed from the forums soon was pretty depressing but since I was not active in the game I felt there was not much I could do accept hope that all of you here at KGB who have gamed with TE/MC over the last 13+ years would be able to move past this one bump in the road.

All I'm asking for here is that you guys not bury the MC name in your hatred of those who wear the tag in DF. I am MC, I created the name, and believe me when I say I wish things did not go the direction they did.

If you want to call out individuals, I can 100% support that if your pissed, but all of MC does not share the views of those who play DF, and there are about 100+ members of MC/TE not currently playing DF

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hey Carl,

I think everyone said what they had to say. The thread over there seemed to have gotten everyones feelings out and I certainly feel better about it.

For the future, if you again are at the helm, I am open to anything. But certainly not Wicked/Basher/Drev/Oberdon.

Your guys made me the bad guy, and tried to spin it as it was my fault. My folks went there to back me up, and I think the truth is there for everyone to judge for themselves.

Talk to you again soon my friend.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Mortis Consortium
Mortis Consortium
hehe, for sure if we do something it will be with me at the help. This is Basher's first attempt at leading something, and although it doesn't come oun in-game, he is a super wonderful human being I have known since we were about 11 years old, (both 45 now), but his on-line persona comes across quite the opposite on many occasions.

Thank you brother smile

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
grin

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Who are the bigger douche bags?

1. Noobie Down Alliance for using that lame ass loophole?
2. Aventuring for creating a game with gay ass loopholes, where you're forced to use a possibility of maybe 3 optional templates to succeed in a skills-based-game where successful possibilities are supposed to be endless??
3. All the players of Darkfall who continue to play a poorly designed "game" with horrible combat physics, and loopholes where an enemy can siege itself to avoid takeover (WTF)?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Its the best game out there if you want full loot and sieging, hands down.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Agreed Darkfall is one of the more hardcore games out atm.... every action has a reaction in many ways.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard