KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#61947 04/01/10 10:59 AM
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I listened to the youtube clip, i read the 10 page forum (currently at 10 anyway).

They seem to bash Jet a lot (claiming its just him throwing a tantrum) and i am not sure how much this is worth but honestly, i dont feel it is Jet throwing a tantrum and i hope you all know that too.

We all felt disrespected (and had been) whether it be reports that ended up banning our members, killing and looting our members, or threatening to kill them on sight (to which we also threatened to kill on site in return).

I am sure we all had our differences in opinion but wanting to siege andruk was all of our decision and not something Jet was trying to coerce us into doing.

I only mention this because i feel the claims they make in the forums are flawed based on my observations while in KGB as well as some obvious facts and events which occurred while we were allied in andruk.

We made our mistakes in the alliance, usually in response to what was done to us. This was not the proper way to do things (ranting in alliance chat for starters) but people playing a game are going to do childish things from time to time out of understandable irritation.

Just making this post in case people are even slightly convinced that Drev is speaking truth in his posts. Jet was the one holding us off from fighting back and moving out on our own for some time. He was the one asking us to be cool about things, be the bigger man/woman and remain patient until the best course of action could be made.

Its like constantly wishing you could dump your cheating girlfriend and then she turns around and dumps you in front of the new boyfriend shes been fucking.

I wouldnt stick around if i thought Jet was being a baby or using propoganda to spread lies. I honestly feel that if anything, WE were begging JET for this to happen so just remember that when Drev is spewing his bullshit a few days after ordering us to leave Ghan while claiming that he doesnt know where the hostility is coming from.

(i have no job so this is what i do to pass time)

<3

- Krayton

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have a job jar for you Krayton.

I will pay you 10 bucks an hour and feed you PB & J, Punch and Pie.

I hate pulling weeds, raking leaves, cleaning gutters, and putting up with Drakiis.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
$10 / hr? SCORE!

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Krayton
$10 / hr? SCORE!

Yes.

I pay the junkies and border crosser's at Home Depot 8/Hr. I figure I can give you the friend raise and the KGB Benefits package of PB & J, Pie, and Punch.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
That was a genious way to spin it though, try and cause angst in the ranks, ruffle feathers in leadership but pet some others. This tactic would be effective in loose short term guilds probably.

Of course this is coming from guilds that will drop their name in favor of easy transportation. I doubt HH will, I certantly don't think KGB would ever.

Shows the diffrence in thought process.

Personally I just laughed, but that spin was politician worthy, compltly deflect the current question and turn attention to an invalid target/argument.

Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
yes and now at 20 pages the post has pretty much degenerated into "your dumb" "no your dumb" but with fancy words and a few extra paragraphs involved lol.

This is personally where i feel all of our posts from the guild should cease as it would only demean any validity in our argument (and why i never posted on that thread in the first place, since i have no place in mentioning something there as i am not an officer).

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
honestly I love it when KGB is in the lights... good or bad it gives me something to read while I'm teaching screaming Korean kids! JOY!

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
haha yep i agree. And its fun to siege andruk and go "boo MC" and have this rivalry going for a bit (i understand in the long term many KGB respect old school MC members and will continue to do so).

They got to boot us so its only fair we get to siege them whether or not it was for reasonable differences, whether or not there was a 24 hour notice and we denied a city that we have all right not to want if we dont want it (especially if it acts as the "rebound girl" therefore making us chumps if we take it).

They act like we are going too far by wanting to crush andruk but what would they have done if the roles were reversed? Besides, NOT attempting to siege andruk would be boring and carebear and we would all be sitting around in rocking chairs drinking lemonade talking about knitting in order to pass the time.

By all means they can always challenge to get it back if we win it.

(penis)

- Krayton AKA Kray-diddy

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
As far as posts on any forums other then our own Oracle goes I feel KGB should talk with one voice or not at all, in fact in my opinion no one other then Jet and a few of the officers should be posting on any forums, official darkfall, or on another guilds forums what so ever. Because all it takes is one of us to assume something we don't know and put our foot in our mouths and make KGB as a whole look bad, this is something I know very well smile

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
yeah i pretty much just stick to these.

Link Copied to Clipboard