KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Band 6
Band 6
This guy is up his pole if he thinks anyone would follow him, look i'm not saying that everything in KGB is hunky-dory; and i'd lie if I didn't entertain similar thoughts recently - but hell if I back up a guy who is so full of himself, he doesn't know which end from which.

I still like Bearrock, but he's speaking out of his ass. Problem is, and this is a problem that applies to a lot of our members, is that he couldn't take criticism.

There is NO reason to go outside the guild if you want to improve your pvp skills. I'm not the best, but there's a reason I pride myself in saying that I can beat players 50, 60 and sometimes (when i'm really on my game) 100 hit points higher than me. This isn't to say i'm a god, cause I get owned ALL the time time, it's just to say that we have players that know how to play. Ehwol kicks my ass, Yissu kicks my ass, Aglon Kicks my ass. The list goes on and on.

Bearrock, at least in the few times I tried to help him, did nothing but give excuses. (I'm not used to my controls, blah blah)

I never once heard him ask for help with pvp.

Now for the good news, Bearrock was great. He had the right attitude, and desperatly wanted to become the best in the game - which I can admire.

His fault is that he's lazy. He didn't contact other members. He was too chicken shit to ask for help. And when help was given, he chose to ignore it. You can't just talk to two people in the guild (Jetstar and Ehwol) and say you tried.

Oh and leading a wow guild isn't called leadership. It's called pressing the easy button and watching people go by themselves.

I know how Bearrock feels about the guild, and in some respects, I feel the same way. Frustration. However with our leaders working with us recently to change how we operate, changing how we approach motivating new recruits, and a reshuffling how we organize on the field - there's no doubt that we can get this ship turned toward the right way.

Plus, lets be honest. What other guild is trying to organize the way KGB is? None.

Bearrock wanted the easy way out. And hell if I don't agree with him, but if you say you're loyal to a guild, then you stay loyal. To try to change what's wrong with the guild. You LEAD if you say you've lead before.

And only when you've spoken out to the community, worked HOURS upon HOURS training other members, and seen flat refusals from the majority of the membership, ONLY then should you leave.

Anything else is cowardice.

I'm not against him returning, however, he has to lick a lot of boot heel before I change my mind.

Last edited by Syloc; 03/15/10 05:44 PM.

Former KGB Member
Syloc #60885 03/15/10 06:38 PM
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
Before I was KGB I was hardcore RP with a guild called Shadowclan. Part of the guild was about being totally communist, we shared everything. As per guild rules my toon was SC and I was 'required' to delete him if I left SC. I left SC to join KGB, but I deleted my 4 month old toon and created a new toon and joined KGB. I kept my word to my old guild even thou I leaving. If I ever wanted back they would remember that I keep my word. Can we say the same of Bearrok?

My point is...keep your word. I liked him, but he was applying in BKs while he was in KGB....that was wrong.

DFO Knight Captain
DFO Knight Captain
Always sad to see a good guy go, hope he enjoys his decision. I really don't think he is going to fit in with that crowd.

In Darkfall trust is a major part of a guild and now he has lost his trust. I couldn't see letting him back in no matter how good of a guy he is.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I have to vouch for Bearrok. He's a ridiculously nice and thoughtful person. He simply wants to find more people who play when he plays -- no harm in that.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: SabinF
I have to vouch for Bearrok. He's a ridiculously nice and thoughtful person. He simply wants to find more people who play when he plays -- no harm in that.

I agree with this statement. Here is the thing though, Bear has been playing odd/late/off hours and BKS is pretty much a prime time raiding clan. The log in to fuck with people, and siege. Other then that most the core is in SWGEMU or BC2.

I just hope Bear realized this before he left.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former Member
Former Member
He mentioned through his post hear BKS, in vent he said pain train, and in pm he mentioned CO. checked the roster for all three and no bearrok...

EhWoL #61084 03/19/10 06:31 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
He mentioned through his post hear BKS, in vent he said pain train, and in pm he mentioned CO. checked the roster for all three and no bearrok...

He joined Pain Train. Just looked it up.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Thomas
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

Perfectly stated Thomas. And most notably, right on the money. To funny. Everyone is all wrapped over what? Pha...get over it and move past it. There are far to many statements through out this thread I would respond to, but bottom line, I doubt very seriously if there was any malicious intent for Bearrok. From my uniique perspective, he may have gone about this in a slightly slanted fashion, but then no one is perfect. I wish him luck, as he discovers what the other side is like.

Last edited by Vuldan; 03/22/10 05:20 AM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
this is a very hard thing to deal with while i agree with some on there views i disagree with others also. i mostly agree with what thomas said though. I have done what he has many times in my long MMO lifetime. You join a clan and hope that it works u may make alot of friends but makings friends isn't always what people are looking for when they stay with a guild. Anyone can make friends in any guild. it's just how you fit in there play style of weather or not u will stay or go.

When i came to NA1 i joined MC cause i remembered them from EU when i use to play back in the day at release fighting against them. after a few weeks my wife changed to kgb which we stayed in MC til we she got accepted and i came over few days after. Now i know things are a lil different since he joined a enemy alliance but way i look at it if there leaving KGB then there most likely goin to join a enemy. For me if for some reason i ever decided to leave I will admit i would join a enemy alliance due to the fact that MC was the only other clan in the alliance that i liked (this refers to when we were part of nooby down) so i would have no choice but to join a enemy alliance.

In that if i ever went to another alliance I would stay were i am til i find a guild that fits my style. cause no mater if i hate u guys I would still fight til i lost every item and gold peice in my bank to protect and serve the alliance i am in no matter if i am planning to leave or not.

but i have no intention on leaving KGB unless forced to leave. I love this clan and the people in and the way it is run.

I just dislike how quickly people turn to being disrespectful and cruel over someone wantin to leave us to better injoy his gameplay in which he pays his 15 bucks a month to do. It bugs me to think that all the friends i have made in this clan that if for some reason that i had to join a new clan for reason outside my control or for maybe changes in the clan structure or way it is run that makes it not injoyable for me that if i love I would be skalded and hated just because I wasn't injoying myself for what i pay for.

I get the whole loyalty to the clan thhing and I am a very big person on loyalty and leadership and the whole 9 yards. but honestly if i were to leave kgb right now due to say lack of leadership or pour organization (hypothetical) but yet i love the people in it and say i left and found i might like vamp or black shields due to having old friends in one or maybe that i like the sound of the way it is ran and wanna give it a try. does me joining them in any way change the person that i am??? does me joining them make me a snoobby jerk or arrogant in anyway because i have there tag on??? now if i joined them and came raiding u guys left and right in there raiding parties then yea i would start to think that. But me if i ever left and joined black shields and ran in the raiding parties with kay why and they went to kgb city i mayself would back out that part and only raid non kgb cities due to i have too many friends and to much respect for the leadership here.

but then u also gotta view that he could go there and give intel on our structure,policis, and pvp routines. so yea this is hard to deal with but i think skalding him so quickly is wrong.

Band 6
Band 6
I think the misunderstanding here is about people who didn't know Bearrock.

There is absoutly nothing wrong with him leaving the guild. That happens. Everyone in this guild might do it some day, shit happens.

It was that when he first joined, and when I first resubscribed, we talked about building the PVP side of KGB, how we were both commited to it, and how we would both lead on the field by example.

Bearrock and I shared a lot of the same views about the strengths and weaknessess of KGB. You don't stay in a guild for months and NOT know how it's like.

I get why he's leaving. I really do. I don't blame him. It's just that i'm dissapointed with all the promises and conversations we had, that he would give up without even really trying to help with what we're trying to change here.

Last edited by Syloc; 03/24/10 12:45 PM.

Former KGB Member
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard