KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,331 Trump card
1,346,997 Picture Thread
482,617 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Duchess of KGB
OP Offline
Duchess of KGB
EgoBasher
Post subject: Sunday = siege day.
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 am

Exact time will be updated, but tomorrow afternoon we will be helping out some good friends with a siege. Try and be on and be siege gear ready with a spare setup bag or 2 ready to go in the bank! Best of luck

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB attending? Where is our leadership approval to attend?

I know this is ~their~ post but we as KGB should not be attending or helping without our leadership approval.

While I understand the reason for this post I think it also should not have been done until it was discussed with leadership. There have been several times we as KGB have `sat out` on an ally event because of the players involved and I would think this to be no exception unless instructed, again, by leadership.

Duchess of KGB
OP Offline
Duchess of KGB
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
KGB attending? Where is our leadership approval to attend?

I know this is ~their~ post but we as KGB should not be attending or helping without our leadership approval.

While I understand the reason for this post I think it also should not have been done until it was discussed with leadership. There have been several times we as KGB have `sat out` on an ally event because of the players involved and I would think this to be no exception unless instructed, again, by leadership.

Sorry if I was out of line, only posted it here in hopes to get a word from our up highs on whether or not we were going. guess i shoulda said that in my post

Last edited by ZhenYu Omega; 03/07/10 07:37 AM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yea .. I know what you meant I wasn't trying to bash you and sorry it came off that way.

I understood that text was EgoBasher's post and not yours which is why I also posted to ask leadership if we were attending. I just could see others reading into that and attending if no word yes or now came down and get us in a pickle.

I apologize if I made it sound like I was calling you out over it but honestly it was more of a question to leadership if this was a sanctioned event for KGB smile

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Yes, the alliance is attending and KGB will be there with them.

I do not know what military leadership we will have on this evening, but I am sure that between the Generals and Champions; we can get a couple of groups together to help out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Band 6
Band 6
I wasn't able to get on cause of RL issues, hopefully, someone was able to get on.

Last edited by Syloc; 03/08/10 06:35 PM.

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard