KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 81 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,240 Trump card
1,342,146 Picture Thread
480,190 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#57385 01/18/10 01:58 PM
shalron Offline OP
Band 1 - RockNRolla
OP Offline
Band 1 - RockNRolla
Hey I want to put this idea out there what if we talk to the whole alliance and try one days to take a Sea tower with the SOTL we will need as many people as we can about 50min to how ever max to fill it up so we can defend it if needed. Also we would need about 20 people to stand aside with repairshards and keep the ship up under fire also every cannon maned with everyone at least 5000BP to take out enemies ship also a dedicated 20 people to defend the entrance to the ship if we could get mounts on the ship would be even easier so we don't get boarded by 10 guys and wipe us out also need a 20 man defense crew for the captain of the ship and if we could get 20 more for in water defense so they would jump out and fight in the water i know it is allot to ask but i believe we could pull it off, but if we pull it off we will get the respect we deserve in this alliance.

Once more this is just my craze ideas and would love some feed back.

Former KGB Member
S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
can you provide charts?

#57406 01/18/10 05:53 PM
Band 6
Band 6
You can't defend ships on the ship unless it's a LARGE ship; (Which we wouldn't a ship of the line anyway).

Of course you should have a protection on the ship for singles that come up, but if a significant force gets up on top of the ship, you're screwed. (Assuming it's fatality or the other mercs)

Men in the water or keeping the ship mobile is the best bet.

I think, right now, to be honest; we are top dog in this alliance. Not even close.

Last edited by Syloc; 01/18/10 05:54 PM.

Former KGB Member
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021

I think, right now, to be honest; we are top dog in this alliance. Not even close.

I would say so as well !!

Last edited by Prism; 01/18/10 05:57 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Myself I think we shouldn't have less than 150 people, have you seen that ship? That fucking thing is huge. I was on the Barq when Romeo launched it once and 100 people on it would barely fill it up. We have to have big numbers, the risk would be to high otherwise.

I'm all for going after a seatower, but taking the SOTL to do so without a full crew(at least 150 or more)would be up to Admiral Romeo & HK Jetstar.

Kay Offline
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Originally Posted By: Prism

I'm going to be completely honest (and I'm not just being negative):

MC and HH would both defeat KGB head to head, no doubt. The only advantage we have is numbers, and those only help so much.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Kay #57428 01/19/10 11:14 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Kay

MC and HH would both defeat KGB head to head, no doubt. The only advantage we have is numbers, and those only help so much.

We have numbers, but not the skills or the organization to take advantage of them. We can use our navy once we have the organized skills and the characters to defend it.

Everyone should be focusing on their stats / skills 100% to help get us to this point. In reality I think we still have at least a month to go before we can even consider taking any ship into combat.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Kay #57429 01/19/10 11:16 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight

I have to agree. HH are stupid jerks, but they can back that up and are serious about PvP.
If you don't agree, organize some 5v5 training session one of these days and you'll understand how big the gap is. Not toon wise, but mentality wise.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Kay #57442 01/19/10 03:38 PM
Band 6
Band 6

Lets be honest, if it's not the weekend. These guilds have an average of 3-4 people on - and I bet half of that is afk.

That's why we're top dog, not character wise, just because these guilds have LITTLE to no numbers on normal hours. (Unless it's the weekend)

On a regular basis they can field 3-4 people MAX. They can't pvp cause they have no one to pvp with. I mean when there's gankers, who responds with groups of people? KGB. Who responds with singles? Everyone else.

Without KGB, Andruk would be empty the majority of the time.

Last edited by Syloc; 01/19/10 04:21 PM.

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard