KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 69 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,036,601 Trump card
1,342,513 Picture Thread
481,113 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Let the Corp. this time around foot the damn bill. I donate a yearly stipend to the Red Cross already. One of these days the rest of the world will figure out that you can't expect the U.S. in general to fix your broken shit every time something goes "act of god".

/bah humbug

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Let the Corp. this time around foot the damn bill. I donate a yearly stipend to the Red Cross already. One of these days the rest of the world will figure out that you can't expect the U.S. in general to fix your broken shit every time something goes "act of god".

/bah humbug

Boo....you suck!!

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I find it amazing that we always sometime find the compassion and funds to donate large portions of both our time and money to disasters yet while in our own disaster none seem to contribute to us.

While I do understand this is a grave tragedy I know of many who are living in poverty or yet on the streets because of our own greed within the U.S. yet no one seems to want to delve deep and help our own.

We can't solve all the worlds problems when we have our own larger pressing issues. Help ourselves.

Enough from me because it will highly political and righteous.

/double Bah Humbug

Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
I find it amazing that we always sometime find the compassion and funds to donate large portions of both our time and money to disasters yet while in our own disaster none seem to contribute to us.

While I do understand this is a grave tragedy I know of many who are living in poverty or yet on the streets because of our own greed within the U.S. yet no one seems to want to delve deep and help our own.

We can't solve all the worlds problems when we have our own larger pressing issues. Help ourselves.

/double Bah Humbug

Boo, you suck!!

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

/bah humbug

Agreed

Originally Posted By: Ictinike

/double Bah Humbug

Agreed

/Bah booty call

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

/bah humbug

Boo....you suck!!

No, I am just not a bleeding heart who feels I should give away my hard earned money to an organization/institution where in most cases the donation dollars to actual value being used in the cause is not %100. United Way is the worst of the worst in this, they have a G & A overhead of about 65-70%. Meaning, for every $1 you give them, only 30-35 cents goes to the actual people/cause your trying to help.

I rather donate my time and dollars locally and help people I see everyday rather then help someone out thousands of miles away with no guarantee that the money I give will be used to actually help these people.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The amount of charity that American gives every year Is larger then most country's GDP.

Hati, being next door to us it is only fitting that we are there to help.

Several countries have donated to the US when we have had hurricanes or terrorist bombings.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Just because you are bitter doesn't mean they deserve to suffer!

2 Thumbs Up!
Donations!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Romeo,

When does it stop though? I mean, there will always be people in need around the world. We can't stop that, they can't stop that.

The time is nearing where self sufficiency will prevail and if we don't have our own in order we'll be forced into someone else's way of living. Seriously.

Again, no thanks. I'm not happy they suffer nor did I ask for this to happen so don't pull the `suffer card` on me. I have plenty near me who `suffer` daily yet seem to always have a hard time getting government assistance; even if they don't really want it, but will because it's the right thing to do for their family.

I'm talking moral backbone here. I may be old school but there was a time in our country where you took care of your own. You came together to get things done whether it was plowing the fields, building a home or just relaxing on the front porch drinking sweet tea. Yes, sure those all sound a bit `corney` now to some of you younger members but we've lost touch with our fellow man. Not man as someone in another country who is in need but rather the fellow man next door.

I'm sure each of you could find 5, 10 maybe 20 people who could really use a break. Have it be a free meal or maybe a ride because they've no car to drive themselves. It's the simple things that bring us together and the current trend is to rally upon something massive to show your `one of the ones` who helped. Why does suffering, hunger and disasters around the world unite those of these United States of America while pat yourselves on the back for `doing the right thing` just as you shuffle past some homeless guy you don't even acknowledge?

Me? I donate regularly. To what you may ask? Local (county and tri-county) food banks, upon checkout purchased a families groceries for them a few times and most recently several hundred dollars to a little girl who has heart complications.

Sure, maybe it's not the `in` thing to do and I am so saddened by the loss of both life and civil stability but again how can I honestly, deep down, help others while I know those closer/closest to me are suffering; not from a natural disaster but from the unkind, unclean souls of those "fellow Americans" who just ignore.

Sorry. You've dug up some emotion in this old, black heart of mine (as some would call it) but then again I'm not one for the glorious `look at me attitude`. I'll donate, when and to whom I favor, without wearing a pin or bracelet or button; because I believe in first myself and second my moral fiber.

Thank you,

Richard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard