KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,373 Trump card
1,342,611 Picture Thread
481,220 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
My wife has told me that today alone she would have had me arrested twice for insulting her.

Quote:
France to introduce new law banning 'psychological violence' in marriages

By Peter Allen
Last updated at 3:40 PM on 05th January 2010

France will become the first country in the world to ban 'psychological violence' within marriage later this year.

The new law, which would also apply to co-habiting couples, would see people getting criminal records for insulting their loved ones during domestic arguments.

Electronic tagging would be used on repeat offenders, according to the country's prime minister, Francois Fillon, who announced the law.

If it proves successful, it could be introduced in other European countries including Britain.

But critics dismissed the measure as a 'gimmick' which would be impossible to implement.

The law is particularly aimed at protecting women who currently suffer the worst attacks of this kind, ranging from off-hand comments about their appearance to threats of physical violence.

Mr Fillon said: 'It's an important step forward as the creation of this offence will allow us to deal with the most insidious situations - situations that leave no visible scars, but which leave victims torn up inside.'

He added that his government would also be experimenting with electronic surveillance measures to 'monitor the effectiveness of restraining orders against a violent spouse'.

Psychologist Anne Giraud said: 'Squabbling couples will allege all kinds of things about each other, but they won't necessarily be true.

'The police are likely to be called out more and more when this law comes into force this year, but often it will be a case of one person's word against the other.

'Psychological violence is a very serious matter, but punishing it through the courts is a very different matter altogether.'

Critics have also said the government should not be intervening in private domestic arguments in which no one got hurt.

Sociologist Pierre Bonnet said: 'The next step will be to make rudeness a criminal offence. The police and courts will be over-stretched trying to deal with the numerous cases.'

A TV advertising campaign was used last year to try and highlight domestic violence in France. It showed a husband who regularly insults his wife, leaving her mentally traumatised.

In 2008, 157 French women were killed by their husband or partner, with hundreds more suffering domestic physical violence.

A spokesman for Mr Fillon said the new law was supported by the government, and was likely to come into effect within six months.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...-marriages.html

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Interesting... I wonder what the actual goal of this is...

- Taliera: 20Cleric (Heal)
- Fnorg: 8Cleric(Heal)
- Evona: 15Fighter(Intimitank)
- Staciadon: 9Monk(Light)
- Elianora: 7Wizard(Elem)
- Sacrelicious: 11Monk(Light)
- Existencial: 5Rog/Wiz(Necro)
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Great...

The Outliers will suffer, and the outliers will benefit. Those Outliers on one side of the statistical bell curve (women who actually are psychologically destroyed by demented bastards) will actually get help. Then the outliers on the other side of the bell curve (men with an actual healthy sense of humor being blamed by a loophole-using sociopathical bitch) will get screwed.

Bell Curve --> Outliers fall OUTSIDE the curve and are not the norm.

Point being: Outliers are very low percentage outside of both ends of the spectrum - meaning, that the society at large will suffer due to laws made to protect uncommon situations. Most laws are made to safeguard against uncommon situations, causing the bulk of the population to pay the price.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Hahaha I must make sure my woman never sees or hears of this.
She'll move us to France; then have me locked up.

Although, French jail may not be so bad!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Didn't know about this one.

Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

Not really.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Hahaha I must make sure my woman never sees or hears of this.
She'll move us to France; then have me locked up.

Wewe

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard