KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55905 12/30/09 09:08 PM
Syloc Offline OP
Band 6
OP Offline
Band 6

Former KGB Member
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Holy crap...
Those videos are freaking crazy.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Syloc Offline OP
Band 6
OP Offline
Band 6
It's like a freeking movie right? But real? I can't believe I havn't seen this on the news.

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The general Iranian populus is in general the most willing to adopt western democracy and free trade/open markets. Of course there would be a middle eastern influence and twist to western ideologies, but they out of all the countries want the least to go back to the middle ages.

What there so pissed about is the general populus knows they just got fucked by what was suppose to be an open election. The cleric controlled minority are in power now and are having serious problems controlling the uprising by the Green party, which you see in this video. There the ones with green kerchief's and habuuk's.

The progressive Green party is going to cause some serious destabilization in the middle east if they succeed. With Iraq becoming western controlled, Qatar and Kuwait as examples of what a modest democratic society in which liberal shira laws and western freedom's are melded together to allow those countries to begin to prosper while still retaining historical Muslim structures.

What is really going to cause a major shit storm is when we turn the Israelis loose and tell the UN that they can deal with what ever transpires going forward. That day is coming, and Damascus in Syria is going to get the fuck bombed out of it as the shackles come off Israel.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
hmm, reminds me of Lacrosse, WI during Oktoberfest...only there are a lot more people drunk and fucking off to the side.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think Israel will hit Iran once they feel that Iran is close to having a weaponized nuke. They don't mess around when it comes to their own security. If someone believes that Iran only wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes only needs to be hit in the head with a tack hammer because they are dumb. You have a leader that keeps spewing antisemitic shit, threatening to wipe Israel off the map.

We need a leader with backbone. I have no confidence in this current administration to do anything tough other than threatening them with the U.N. And threatening someone with the U.N. is like someone threatening to whip you with a wet noodle. The U.N. is a joke, to much corruption and a mouth piece for dipshits like Quaddafi & Chavez.

Last edited by wolfgang; 01/01/10 11:16 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard