KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I lost connection 5 minutes till vulnerability and couldn't get back in so I'm going to share some info with you.

There is a time and place, as set forth in the KGB Articles of Confederation and Constitution, ( KGB Constitution ) to have the kinds of discussions that folks were attempting to have towards the end of the seige today.

Rule #1: Never ever argue with your leadership in the middle of a fight or in a public forum.

Rule #2: First learn Rule #1

Do you guys who always want to argue really think that the rest of us are just morons who couldn't reason our way out of a wet sack? We all disagree from time to time or think that we know a better way to do something. There is a forum for offering your suggestions and it is NOT in the middle of combat. Not to mention the fact that they are privy to information that the rest of us don't always have.

Also, under the list of things not to do in combat, don't come into vent and immediately start asking questions when it is patently obvious that something is going on. Take a couple of moments to listen. You'd be surprised how much you'll learn with your mouth closed and your ears in working order.

While I'm on that subject, if what you want to say over vent isn't something that has a direct impact on the battle as a whole or is direct communication to a faction mate about current events ("there's a guy behind you," not "did you see Paris' new hair color") then please don't say it. Vent is not the place for you to tell us that you're so excited that you just killed someone. We're happy for you, but we don't need to know right then. Save that story for the after fight beer.

Above all, grow some sense of personal responsibility. If you see something that needs doing... DO IT. If you hear someone asking for help, GO. If you know there is a fight nearby, GET IN IT. There is no need to argue about it or wait for someone to ask you to come help. Most of the time there is no time to argue about it or wait for an invitation. Just grab your balls and man up. If you can't help, fine. If you don't want to help, fine. But in either of those circumstances, we don't care to hear about your reason.

Finally:
Quote:
In a combat situation, the authority of the senior KGB officer present is absolute. His or her lawful orders, in the absence of the King, carry the same full weight of command as if those orders were issued by the High King, himself. It is the right and privilege, however, of any KGB citizen to contest any order given once combat operations are complete using the proper chain of command. If confirmation is established that unlawful orders have been given, the officer in command will be reprimanded in accordance with the KGB Constitution.

Quoted from the KGB General Orders, specifically #3.

If this looks new or foriegn to you then you need to spend some time reading the Constitution and Articles of Conferderation that you agreed to abide by when you applied to KGB.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
S
Band 3
Band 3
S
Agreed.

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I agree and fully support your post Kaotic!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Band 7
Band 7
/agree.

Former KGB Member
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I could not have said this any better myself. I was very disappointed in some of our members yesterday. It was our most difficult day so far in DFO. There will be more days like it.

It is a true test of a guild character how we react when faced with defeat.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I could not have said this any better myself. I was very disappointed in some of our members yesterday. It was our most difficult day so far in DFO. There will be more days like it.

It is a true test of a guild character how we react when faced with defeat.

I support this 100%

Last edited by Prism; 06/08/09 06:51 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard