KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
Yeah I guess plans can't be released to the general base due to spies, also they might nap Taco -_-''.

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Yah this seems kinda lame and honestly Zarachis doesn't seem capable of writing that long winded forum post. He's ony 16 and honestly a tool in my opinion... something seems fishy!

Yes, KGB has more control over the alliance now more than it did before... but did we inherit the reigns of a broken situation?

Is it worth fixing?

Good luck officers, please keep us informed

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Kay Offline
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Originally Posted By: Thomas
Yah this seems kinda lame and honestly Zarachis doesn't seem capable of writing that long winded forum post. He's ony 16 and honestly a tool in my opinion... something seems fishy!

Yes, KGB has more control over the alliance now more than it did before... but did we inherit the reigns of a broken situation?

Is it worth fixing?

Good luck officers, please keep us informed

We've had pull for quite some time. Basically the only people Gluttony consults, at all, are us (Myself and other leaders), Abraxxus, Dxun, and Furca.

Gluttony has stated time and time again that KGB is his strongest ally , hands down.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
That's because we are not blinded by our egos, we are guided by principles, and we will fight when others won't. That's not to say we don't have our own agenda however, and while I don't know our political machinations or what sorts of deceptions or dealing are in play I can say with certainty that CotC is a huge target currently, and that is because of the nutcupping of TM and SB alliance combined with Sin/Bonedancer using the Death alliance to spur on that confrontation.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
That's because we are not blinded by our egos, we are guided by principles, and we will fight when others won't. That's not to say we don't have our own agenda however, and while I don't know our political machinations or what sorts of deceptions or dealing are in play I can say with certainty that CotC is a huge target currently, and that is because of the nutcupping of TM and SB alliance combined with Sin/Bonedancer using the Death alliance to spur on that confrontation.

Death's leaders have been quite masterful to that effect by allowing Mercs to get Aradoth so that Afghan have a base near CotC and away from them.

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Sin is pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes with TM/RN and Afghan/SB in general. I am not going to go into detail here, but needless to say Sin and Seth are hard at work plotting our demise. Don't forget those whack ass posers in Winterblades would like nothing more then to crow about how they had a hand in KGB's downfall.

They are playing the same game in essence that the Carinbear alliance is playing. Turn the server against us so they were under attack from all sides. Then aid in that attack by action or non action. Then wait and bide your time, when we are at our weakest they will be the mechanism to break our backs.

In general, once were good and engaged on multiple fronts with multiple sieges/raids in progress and were getting our poop pushed in, that is when they drop their siege or roll in with cannons and try to kill off us completely.

And trust me, as soon as they think they have beaten us. It won't be "Hey we beat CotC!" it will be "Hey we beat AC and KGB!" Don't forget that shit if don't think the next several weeks are going to be important.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
There is alot of crazy shit going on right now behind the scenes and the leadership core is doing everything it can to keep it's head above water.

There are many thoughts in many directions, but at this time there is NO easy answer. No that our ideas aren't valid (they definitely are) there's simply much more that has to be added into the equation.

Right, I figured there was a lot more to it than I am aware of, and I trust you guys to make the most informed decision.

I just wanted to point out that Zarithas is going to be able to sway a lot of people based on his former position, and what he's saying is that everyone should zerg us because we are CotC and we haven't disbanded. CotC has been unsustainable since Hyperion fell, but this is a huge nail in the coffin, and we need to get out before we are stuck.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
but I don't think Zari has been really leading anything for quite sometime... Glutt has been the leading power behind AC and their roll in CotC in my opinion and we are more than capable of dealing with this current situation.

CotC "may" lose some holdings in the process of the all out attack that will be comming this week/weekend. CotC may lose some members and guilds as a result, but remember CotC still has a lot of friends on the server and many of them hate The Mercs and clan more than they hate us. We can use that to our advantage if shit hits the fan. Although I'd like to see us try to defend our holdings without calling in huge numbers as backup.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Not sure about the truth of the post and don't really care. The part that bothers me is how quick some seem to be to jump ship, from what I understand AC has always stood by KGB here in Darkfall and now because of fourmfall and the endless chatter of people who would crush us for whatever reason sprang to mind on any given day seems weak willed at best.

In such times you find out who you can really count on.

Last edited by Banshee; 06/02/09 05:57 PM.
It's not about loyalty to friends, it's about how our public image is becoming perfectly aligned to get everyone on board the bandwagon to destroy us. It's also mostly a public image that we created. Like it or not, "we" did say that we would disband after Hyperion. The entire server is now using the fact that we brought in CotP as an example of our hypocrisy, and we have no defense for it.

Unless we give the server a good reason to think otherwise, we are literally playing into the image our enemies are emphasizing; we are asking for it. I think that there's no reason to continue doing this, and we are smart enough to come up with a new vision for ourselves that will win over the respect of the server.

Anyway, nowhere did I say that we should dump AC, but since I am mostly in the dark about how things are going in internal politics, I'm leaving it up to the leadership to make that decision. I will say that, whatever happens, our current allies have been great, but personally I am not adamantly in support of keeping / cutting any of them in particular. Unfortunately, none of them are good enough to keep if it means losing our city because we are "the zerg."

Last edited by rhaikh; 06/02/09 08:51 PM.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard