KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=193029

Haven't read it yet, just wanted to post it first.

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
Read it, seems quite lame but raises the genuine point of CC not dismantling because I certainly don't want to be part of a disfunctional empire.

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
The only reason CC is still around is to fight the cheating menace, which if it was allowed to exist, we would be homeless.

Dont fool yourselves.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
Originally Posted By: JetStar
The only reason CC is still around is to fight the cheating menace, which if it was allowed to exist, we would be homeless.

Dont fool yourselves.

Definitely, I'ld rather be with us anyway than fools like Cacturd.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The organization for CotC has been utterly horrible from its inception. While it is the nature of sieges to stand around for hours on end doing nothing, anything lead by 95% of the CotC mgmt. was a cluster fuck at best. No plan, no vision, little communication, complete lack of maturity, and no understanding for the nature of digital warfare.

My intel network has been warning me of impending CotC implosion due to the nature of the beast. This is probably the first external portion of that slide. Of course the state of the game and the player base that are left are not helping much either. Its not totally CotC fault, but they are the one driving this bus, so they have there fair share of blame coming.

There has been very little execution on the top tiers with AC in charge. Personally, if one or two of key KGB'ers were given the reigns with the player base we use to have in CotC, Agon would have been put to the torch a long time ago.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Band 7
Band 7
AC's not running the CC by itself anymore (never really has, but it's even less now). KGB as well as the other major players in the alliance all have a VERY large say in what does or doesn't happen in the Alliance.

For example: We had a meeting last night that was 3 hours long....or I left after 3 hours and crashed I guess I should say.

Donk doesn't sleep so he stayed.

Former KGB Member
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
IMO I think this post is really going to rally the rest of the server against us, regardless of the truth. We have more numbers as CoTC but also way more enemies. We should form a KGB centric alliance that is politically separate from the rest of CoTC. I'll follow leadership's decisions on this but I honestly think we will keep our city longer if we go this route.

[Linked Image]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
IMO I think this post is really going to rally the rest of the server against us, regardless of the truth. We have more numbers as CoTC but also way more enemies. We should form a KGB centric alliance that is politically separate from the rest of CoTC. I'll follow leadership's decisions on this but I honestly think we will keep our city longer if we go this route.

^^ This ^^

But I am just a grunt, its not my decision to make.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
I agree with Taco's idea to buy us time from our enemies but leadership is what we'll all follow.

Band 7
Band 7
There is alot of crazy shit going on right now behind the scenes and the leadership core is doing everything it can to keep it's head above water.

There are many thoughts in many directions, but at this time there is NO easy answer. No that our ideas aren't valid (they definitely are) there's simply much more that has to be added into the equation.

Former KGB Member
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard