KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Drakiis #44895 05/10/09 02:47 PM
Kay Offline
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I still don't understand why we left a perfectly good city KGB built with hard work and determination.

If you build something you should defend it to the last breath. I guess it doesn't need to be explained to someone that isn't playing, nor a person who is not in a leadership role, however it just seems very odd to abandon Khosgar and move so far away from our racial areas, where there is training etc.

There is absolutely nothing in an NPC city that we do not have access to in our new city. We have access to more, actually, as some spells are only available in player cities.

We traded a hard-work well built Khosgar for a even more built Andruk. Our work was not done in vain. It would not have been a viable trade had Khosgar not been so developed.

There's no room to be sentimental in Darkfall. This new city is just way too valuable. smile

Last edited by Kay; 05/10/09 02:50 PM.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Kay #44901 05/10/09 05:04 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Don't bash the new city till you give it a try.

(That's not directed towards anyone in particular, just saying it to people who may be on the fence about all of this.

I'll be the first to admit that I had my doubts upon hearing the plan (didn't make them vocal because I didn't know the details), but after seeing the new city with my own eyes I think this was by far and away a great trade.

Last edited by Tonto_KGB; 05/10/09 05:05 PM.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Drakiis - Tasho made a post in Tomas' thread about the value diff it was 1,000 building units which I think included 250,000 in gold plus the mine which is worth 20,000 gold every server up not including the rare ore (obviously we dont sell the iron but that is the market value).

Khosgar was not a bad city but we definitely upgraded and the daily iron ore is going to meet a lot of clan needs (cannons, siege hammers, weapons, armor, etc).

I would remind you we sold Darkmoore for a whole lot less than 250,000 gold which is the level of upgrade we have between Khosgar and Andruk.

The zap towers are cool.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard