KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
There are a ton of applications, many nearly a month posted that haven't gotten into KGB. Can you please go over to the applications and review each application posted there and tell met he status if these people are still in KGB.

There are so many and I am trying to reorganize and see which applications have been posted and which ones haven't, because the inbox is totally crammed with applications and half of them I cannot see have been posted in the Candidate forum.

I've requested several status requests on the applications. So if you can sometime this week go through the applications and tell me who is still around

Also Sponsors be sure to go and look over at your applications. Any applications that have been posted in May you don't need to worry about checking, I am asking for all of the previous applications.

Thank you in advance.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Band 7
Band 7
Elph, I have gone over all of the applications that are actually posted and it looks as thought the applications are at least Active. If there are inactive applications, can you please bump them so we can remove the application or continue voting on them?

It may also be beneficial to have a list of those you are unsure about.

Thanks.

Former KGB Member
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
ok I will try to get to that later, I am cleaning up all of jet's sloppy admin things LOL

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Elph
ok I will try to get to that later, I am cleaning up all of jet's sloppy admin things LOL

That will teach you to leave us.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
LOL

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
hehe. well hopefully with me helping it wont get so sloppy again. Guess we just cant leave Jet in charge of the paper work.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Ok here you guys go

4/6/09 Soapdish Sponsor rhaikh - Sponsor is ok to drop the application, need to make sure this character
isn't on the roster, then application will be dropped with a pm sent to the candidate letting him know if he's still interested
we will be sure to resubmit his application for him

4/20/09 Pyro Sun Sponsor Kay Rica - ACCEPTED

4/15/09 Returning Veteran Provoke Is this member on the roster for KGB? HE is at no votes, seems to be inactive..
Also there is no verification that he was indeed a former member from our Sb days. Anyone has any information about him please post

4/16/09 nasell / Cornylias Sponsor Colin no votes, no sponsor support at all. Can anyone verify if he is on the roster and has been actively playing.
Also can someone direct Colin to this application as he's the listed sponsor. He may not even have offered to sponsor this person.

4/13/09 Daethelus / Guerik Sponsor JetStar Goes by the name as Vasdef. Does he not have the game yet ? Any kind of update on him will be appreciated.

(04/12/09) Baconx Sponsor Jetstar Is he still active in DFo. He doesn't have sponsor support I need any kind of update that you can give me on this guy

(04/14/09) Rivid Claymore Sponsor JetStar Has only 1 vote, can anyone verify if he's still on the roster and interested in playing with KGB

(04/13/09) Brud Raven Sponsor Morlander Currently this application is at 4 yes and 4 no, which brings him to having 0 votes towards becoming KGB.

Morlander can you try to get in contact with him and see if he still has interest in becoming KGB. Again any kind of update is appreciated.

(04/12/09) Vargulf Sponsor JetStar Has this applicant left KGB or has he ever been invited? He'd be eligible for Knighthood and there is no support of the sponsor.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Elph, Brud Raven was having PC problems, His machine was crashing alot. I saw him bounce in and out of vent with in seconds about a week ago. He has not been in game that I am aware of. Mor doesnt check the boards ever. He relies on me to tell him stuff. I know he has not seen brud either.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
So that is why he's got you addicted into Darkfall! He's pulling what my husband does LOL.

Ok well we'll let his application sit and see if he comes back shortly.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
4/13/09 Daethelus / Guerik Sponsor JetStar Goes by the name as Vasdef. Does he not have the game yet ? Any kind of update on him will be appreciated.

Vasdef is in game finally, keep the app up.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard