Get Dropbox, Take My Referral

It's an awesome online storage service, especially for students using a personal computer and school computers. Not only do I endorse it out of good will, but I also get extra storage space for referring friends. smile

From Wikipedia:
Dropbox is a storage application and service operated by Evenflow, Inc. The service enables users to store and sync files online and between computers.[1] Dropbox has a cross-platform client (Windows, Mac and Linux) that enables users to drop any file into a Dropbox folder that is then synced to the web and the users' other computers with the Dropbox client.[2] Files in the Dropbox folder may then be shared with other Dropbox users or accessed from the web. Users may also upload files manually through a web browser.[3] A free Dropbox account offers 2 GB of storage. Users may upgrade to 50 GB by paying a monthly or yearly fee. The total amount of storage space of both the free and fee-based accounts may be increased by an extra 3 GB for free accounts and 6 GB for fee-based accounts by referring others to the service.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]