KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41136 03/20/09 10:06 AM
Hare Offline OP
Arch Duke
OP Offline
Arch Duke
I wanted to thank everyone who joined on the raid last night. We had a couple of rough spots but it was a blast.

Everyone who came did outstanding. We seriously got more attention than we probably deserved with the 8 of us. We created quite a sight with all of us mounted headed to battle.

The boat ride was hella long but we arrived in time to create quite a stir. We had a moment after riding all the way on the boat then mounts to the outskirts of their town where we stopped to ask for instructions/directions from a naked dwarf, I mentioned it was like the Blues Brothers movie after the car chase when everyone is waiting for the elevator to take them up top, very funny we were in such a hurry and the dwarf was french.

They sent us to a different town to defend and we showed up like the cavalry, well more like General Custer's last stand with 8 of us against 150 or so lol.

Our leadership was decisive and immediately found us a rooftop advantage where we CLEARED Wessex off the bank they were hitting and caused a battlefield clearing rain of magic on the enemy. We held our spot by shield parrying and blocking the stairway up to us, at least until I got knockedback outta the stairwell.

At that point all hell broke loose as we were quickly out manned and out geared. Many of us fell on the rooftop or just off it as we broke for safer ground.

That whole event is what puts the Glory in Knights of Glory and Beer. There was quite a buzz in chat and on the battle field about KGB is here KGB is there going on.

I won't single anyone out but it was a terrific battle by everyone and our leadership was spot on with battlefield instructions.

Good times.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Wow, must have been right after I logged off. I would like to post this on the front page.

I imagine, Wessex will be coming for us.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 6
Band 6
There were multiple waves against us, each of which we turned back with our 4-wide across blockage of the ramp leading up to the top. In fact, we held so long, Wessex ignored us and pushed Cotp out, then, turned their attention to us and sent a wave of fully plate armored knockback, their top guys, to the top.

Even after we started to lose the top, we regrouped and huddled in a corner, shields up, trying to fend of the dozens upon dozens that appeared on our tower. Someone suggested we jump off, and we flung ourselves off the roof, some dying instantly to the dozens of weesexs waiting at the bottom; others, like donk and our fearless leader Derid, surviving to fight another day.

Former KGB Member
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Sounds like you had great fun.

Wessex was already coming after us, but before they used to run when they realized we knew how to fight. Maybe they will stay and have some tea next time.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard