KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 42 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,046,595 Trump card
1,345,763 Picture Thread
482,027 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Congratz all - so am I seeing this right? 4 new people added to our ranks today? WHOOOO - Let me know when you get in game and I will set you up with some basic armor etc.

Band 6
Band 6
Give me a yell too, i'll give you arrows and lots of starter gear.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm stuck at work for another hour or so... will give it a shot when I get home.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You know...

This incompetency does not paint a great picture for me about the future of this fucking game...

WHEN THE FUCK are they going to open up shop when people are not actually at work?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Band 6
Band 6
Yeah I hear ya dude, fortunatly, a lot of people havn't even been working on their characters because all the money, resources and time are all going to the city; so you won't be as behind as you think you are.

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
You know...

This incompetency does not paint a great picture for me about the future of this fucking game...

WHEN THE FUCK are they going to open up shop when people are not actually at work?

Another thing to think about. Is that when the game is on sale/shop open. It is the evening hours there. Unfortunately for us Americans.. it is mid day when most are at work or school. So technically they are not opening the shop when everyone is at work.

I understand that you are frustrated and want to buy their product so that you may play and have fun. The demand for accounts will go down soon enough and they said when that happens they will open the shop up for longer periods if not 24/7.

Normally I would offer my services to help you get an account if you are at work or school when they go on sale but I am already doing this for another. Be patient. If I get the chance to offer my service to you I will.

I dont even have an account for myself, but that is due to my PC not being able to run the game.

Hopefully you will have more luck getting the game on your own and wont have to wait for me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yes, I took into account the fact that they are based in Europe and the variance in time zones.

However, they apparently aren't taking into account the time variance between themselves and those of us in America. Yes, I realize this is the European launch, but $$ is $$.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
G
Band 4
Band 4
G
I didnt get in again today..

I work a midnight shift and unfortunately its 2PM here when the shop opens and I am in the middle of my sleep schedule..My wonderful wife tried to do it for me today but she said she hit the order and submit and it said the shop was closed after it refreshed. Hopefully she can get in tomorrow or tuesday, if not im off of work on thursday and I can try again then..

Congrats to those of you that got in today..I'll see you all soon enough..

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Crim, I finally got the one Jet needed. If you want, set up an account and the billing on it, and send me a pm with the login, pass, and CVC. I'll try doing it for you today.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yea, when I try it, it just says "Temporarily sold out"

Oh well, I'm sure it will be available soon. smile

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard