KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#40236 03/09/09 02:13 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:
Today we started permanently banning accounts involved in using 3d party programs to exploit. Don't be surprised if you've used these programs and your account is banned. We'll continue doing this every day while simultaneously attacking these issues at their source.

Thank you
The Darkfall Team

Discuss

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #40240 03/09/09 02:58 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I don't think this has to do with macroing. The word macro wasn't used once and this sounds more like 3rd party hack programs to me.

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Arginal #40243 03/09/09 03:34 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Yeah, the word they used was 'exploit'. They're talking about speedhacks, teleporters, and such.

Former KGB Member
Kaotic #40244 03/09/09 03:35 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Yeah.

Specifically, those using the 1d speed hacks from DamnCheaters website. Its hard to notice the 1d speed hacks right off the bat. It isn't until you chased the fucker for 10 mins and they were moving at sprint speed that you realize it. You can argue "Hey, I am just chugging pot's and eating" but that is only going to take you so far. The 1d speed hack is beyond what you can do eating and drinking pot's and you will notice it. The 2d and 3d speed hacks are obvious as hell to someone who has played more then 10 hours and knows how the game works.I mean, if your going to cheat for Christ sakes, don't make a website and then give accounts of how your able to get away with it.

Stamina use hacks, hit-box limiters, auto targeting for directional attacks, and plane ole using a 3rd party client to hack and cheat should be shown the door on a day to day basis.

Attended macroing shouldn't be an issue. You can split hairs and say that unattended macroing is exploiting, I am not going to get into that though. Until Tasos specifically says, unattended macroing will result in a perma ban or something, its always going to be a gray area.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard