KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Band 6
Band 6
You know, there was one point, and I don't know how you guys did this in the past, but why isn't Vent Mandatory? I know, this may limit your membership, especially for those casual players ... but I was always of the opinion, AT THE VERY LEAST, you should be able to hear us on vent.

Having a mic isn't all the necessary, but when we're doing Group PvP, and coordinating, there's NO substitute for being in vent, even if your just listening.

The only problem i've come across though the years is when people don't use headphones and don't want their family to hear all the crap that goes on in vent, and even then, there's a simple solution. (use headphones)

Just my 2 cents.

Former KGB Member
Band 5
Band 5
Agree completely with your Vent sentiments. I really have a difficult time even remembering to type when in-game and using Vent. Only exception I'd make would be for Uber or someone with a similar reason for not utilizing Vent..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
IMO only people who are totally self concious, or totally lazy do not have vent. (mostly #1, and for no good reason)

Vent is a must have for anyone who wants to compete in online gaming

headset - 10 bucks! get out of 1985!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I like the Alfar idea

You cant get pigon holed into one thing. it is skill base not race based.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Personally I like Human, always have, but I am not going to mandate. I am going to leave it up to the High Chancellor.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Alfar stats are caster biased? Highest INT and lowest STR.

Doesnt matter to me though

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Humans have a roxor special weapon if we play good. But it may attracts a lot of newbies (less than Mirdain and Fur, but a lot).
Alfar may attract too much high e-peen guilds. It may be a problem, but it'll get us a lot of action.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
those are starting stats. Just like UO, stats/skills/etc will be the same across all races. I like Humans as well, I was only stating Alfar becuase even before this FAQ/announce I was thinking about Alfar being the best becuase they are already at free range War with everyone.

I wouldnt mind human either, but i figure most everyone will be human and we will have to take a lot more counts that way.

either is good for me

Band 5
Band 5
Where's the dorf vote????

I say Alfar as well unless we discover that there are several races within close enough proximity to succeed with a ARAC stance. The important thing *in release* is for us all to group up immediately upon character creation and skill up in groups for mutual protection and maximum grindage, etc.

In beta, I think it's crucial we have characters across the boards so we can collect as much intel/data as possible for use in release!

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

those are starting stats. Just like UO, stats/skills/etc will be the same across all races. I like Humans as well, I was only stating Alfar becuase even before this FAQ/announce I was thinking about Alfar being the best becuase they are already at free range War with everyone.

I wouldnt mind human either, but i figure most everyone will be human and we will have to take a lot more counts that way.

either is good for me

I thought DFO was FFA. This just means you cant visit any other races cities, which is a disadvantage in my opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard