KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 23 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,406 Trump card
1,339,879 Picture Thread
478,369 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#36147 01/09/09 05:35 PM
Band 7
OP Offline
Band 7
rofl?

Quote:

Derid
KGB Darkfall Guild Leader

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuggington
hold the phone, are you the Knights of Glory and Beer, as in the Holrom Elite, as in Binbs Battalion, as in raging newb force of SB legend?

I never played with Holrom - but from what I hear he did a good job, and the fact that forumwhores still feel the need to cry about it years later gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Always funny watching people claim other guilds "are newbs" when their own "leet crews" cant even self sustain, and their members end up drifting around between games.

Deffinately Rofl

Quote:

Derid

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssly
Don't flatter yourself, KGB was one of the many jokes of shadowbane. I hope you carry on the tradition.

Who are you again btw? No seriously, who are you guys other than a late-SB random guild who has a circle-jerk running with other egomaniac late SB guilds?

Late SB KGB served its place, as a faction for bored KGBers to cycle in and out of and blow off some steam in a pvp game. I was sick of SB so never played after a short tenure on Vengeance, but from what I have heard and dropping in the vent channel off and on, it was a fun place to play.

Apparently they also did well enough that a bunch of johnnie-come-lately guilds cant let KGB's name pass in a thread without dropping a troll. I have seen tons of true joke guilds in my day, and for some reason when I do see their names mentioned , I never get the urge to up and post like a douche.

Penis Pump Reference ftw!

Quote:

Derid

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thiandrel
Then your memory fails you completely.

Not likely.

But you seem to be the type to pump your epeen regardless of facts, so theres probably little point in a conversation.

Former KGB Member
Band 6
Band 6
lol KGB4tw

Former KGB Member
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
impressive derid nice posting

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
It's always interesting to hear how other guilds/clans view this guild. I didnt play with u guys in Sb but i did play with u in UO when i was a X-Lord. Kgb has always been a noble guild. Heh in uo we were noble honorable players wearing the xlords seal and fighting the evil, but some of us had alts that were red and we did a little pking here and there and a few Allies got caught in the crosshairs from time to time.. hehe anyways it was Fun....

Last edited by Lorddarka; 01/10/09 03:39 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]

Link Copied to Clipboard