KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 61 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,676 Trump card
1,342,392 Picture Thread
480,537 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
So i wanna know who is everyones favorite Hero And Villian From anything Games Movies Books whatever just pick the Best hero and the best Villian and i'll say 1 mentionable you like but just isn't your Favorite

My Favorite Hero is Named Drizzit Do'Urden he's a bad mother fucker period based in both books and video games he was an outcast because of his race but always stood for justice and lay most anyone hero you name out on his neck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt_Do'Urden

And the most badass mother fucker Villian .... (HAH) You think i'd pick gay sephiroth from FF7 Pff flame all the sephiroth lovers .... JK JK

Jon Irenicus from Baulders Gate Shadows of Amn was sick as shit anyone who can goto the pits of hell and start fighting the demons themselfs and punish pretty much every living soul in his world except a slight few who rival his power Just know when you think of a Bad mother fucker his name is Irenicus And he will make your soul bleed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Irenicus

And my Mentionable as always was cool as shit but didn't land one way or the other on my list would be DARTH VADER

So lets hear it guys

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Band 5
Band 5
Best Hero: Hrolf Kraki

You're all saying Hrolf, huh? Thinking..."Clearing your throat Bard???" NO! Just happens to be the most badass, superdupah Danish hero of all time. I'm 2nd generation with all my grands hailing from Denmark so I heard stories growing up and now I offer this...the greatest hero EVER!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrolf_Kraki

Best Villain: Hannibal Lecter

Trite? Maybe but this has to be the best villain of all time...I mean he kills and eats people and yet you still like him!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Lecter

Mentionable: Kaiser Zoze.

Band 7
Band 7
Hero:
two: John McClane from Die Hard and Link....duh..from Zelda

Villain:
Jajang the Just the Dreamwalker from Terry Goodkind's the Sword of Truth series.

Former KGB Member
Missing in Action - October 2021
I really enjoyed Arthas, Illidan and Kael from WCIII. They're probably all runner ups though. Surely there are better characters out there. Just gotta ponder on the subject for a while.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Actually I've been thinking about this. In general, Blizzard (think Zeratul, Raynor, KERRIGAN) and Bioware (the party characters, e.g. Kaiden from Mass Effect, the guy that voice actor plays in KotoR, Bastila in KotoR, Jolee Bindo, a few of the characters from KotoR II although it was developed by another company) make some pretty good game characters. From Comics, I think definitely Batman, and Wolverine top the list. I'm thinking in terms of backstory and stuff. Ledger's Joker was a pretty good movie villain as far as they go. I'm trying to think back to books, because they probably have hands down the best hero/villain, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. More on this tomorrow probably.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
My favorite hero/villian has always been Two Face from the Batman comics. I guess he kind of covers both ends of the spectrum as well

And no, this isn't because I saw "The Dark Knight"... just always been a huge fan of Two Face.

--

If I have to pick classic hero and classic villian?

Classic hero: Indiana Jones was always my favorite hero, but "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" pretty much bastardized everything the character stood for.

Classic villian: Patrick Bateman from American Psycho is up there for me. If you want to go really classic then I guess The Emperor from Star Wars would have to top the list, that dude was just evil.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
My favorite villain is THIS GUY;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Commander

My favorite hero is Max Payne fromt he same titled video games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Payne

Band 4
Band 4
Don't know that I have a favorite Hero/Villian. I know I can name some memorable ones and/or ones that have stood out to me over the years.

1st: Darth Vader, there is no denying the fact that the 1st time I saw the dude walk in thru the smoke on the Corvette he was one "bad mother fucker". I was like 4 the 1st time I ever saw Star Wars.

2nd: Frank Horrigan, from Fallout 2 Micheal Dorn doing his voice acting was just cool and his lines were pretty cool.

3rd: Maximus, from Gladiator was a pretty cool character chain of events in that movie.

4th: Can't remember the name of the character or the name of the actor but, It's the Japanese actor that played the Head Samurai in the Last Samurai. I think the final scene in that movie left me with the realisation of the fact that the age of the Samurai had truly come to and end.

As I said these are just some of the more memorable characters I can think of off the top of my head, not really favorties.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I will go old school and pick Dracula.

One other badass that I love is elijah price from the movie Unbreakable.
"Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here."
This son of a koolaid jar would kill thousands of people just to find his arch-enemy. Granted this is most likely my favorite movie so I will be a little biased.

Best hero of all time thats easy McGyver.....Or Leon from The Professional.......Or Inigo Montoya from the princes bride....forget it I dont think I can pick one.

Link Copied to Clipboard