KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 48 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Mmorning
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,050,312 Trump card
1,346,709 Picture Thread
482,436 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#28285 06/22/08 07:01 PM
G
Band 4
OP Offline
Band 4
G
I jusr re-registered after a rather lengthy hiatus and its good to see some old friends are still here and some even older ones have found a home here as well..
If you dont count MS Game Zone, I am not currently gaming nor have I gamed in a long while.. I do have an interest in reading the boards and keeping up on the evolution so I hope that I am still somewhat welcome to lurk..

Garrot_Sin #28286 06/22/08 07:31 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Welcome back, the real stuff is in the Secure forums so file a returning vet application.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Garrot_Sin #28287 06/22/08 09:06 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hey what's up Garrot? Hope your newly rebuilt home is to your liking. How are things?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #28288 06/22/08 09:57 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Garrot your getting as bad as me, only this time i'm actually playing the game instead of reading up on it. Aren't you with LotD for AoC, or are you still with HH?

Jet Garrot isn't a KGB veteran as far as I'm aware, he's just a old Ex-CQ buddy, that wants to lurk.

Last edited by Drakiis; 06/23/08 06:41 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #28289 06/23/08 07:18 AM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Is this the Garrot that was Cherrymax in Wow?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #28290 06/23/08 07:20 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yes it is, and he was a KGB member in WOW. Before that, he was in GRIM with Mace, Mort, and I. Before that it was CQ....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #28291 06/23/08 08:40 AM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Ya I remember him. I always wondered what had happened to him. He still had his KGB Access until we went with the new Oracle.
It's good to see you. I thought you fell off the face of the earth!

Elph #28292 06/23/08 12:53 PM
Band 5
Band 5
What's up Garrot! I tried to email you with no luck. You never called back either! Shoot me a PM with your info and get back in-game. You used to be *the* AoC proponent, get back to it!

Bardaji #28293 06/23/08 05:34 PM
G
Band 4
OP Offline
Band 4
G
Jetstar, my returning vet application is submitted sir. Thank you for the recognition and the welcome..

Hiya Crim ,
Thanks for asking. The new home is wonderful and we finally settled everything out with Statefarm from the fire..$6,000 well spent in attorney fees fighting the insurance company bastards..If you have Statefarm insurance by the way get rid of them they are the absolute worst insurance company on the face of the earth.. I can't imagine what all the Katrina Victems went through with them just by my experiences..Mace tells me your going back into the military again but this time as an O..Good Luck bro, I hope its not to soon.. You remember my son Shane ? He is in the Army with the 106th down in Ft. Cambell Ky. right now getting his ass stomped day and night. Hes probably heading to the desert before Christmas so we might have to do the holidays early this year for him..At least hes not too far away in Kentucky..

Hiya Stormie,
I am completely guildless and homeless.. I lurked on the LotD boards for a while prior to AoC's release but I never submitted and application for membership with them..I really dont know any of them aside from a few very old names that didnt seem to be active anymore..

Elph, its good to see you too..I hope all is well with you and yours.Last we spoke you had a very young one who was keeping you very very busy.. But we still managed to have some fun leveling in the Badlands and in Ungoro crater..We got back from vacation that summer and I logged in several times but didn't see you..I thought I had sent you a PM on the old boards explaining my intentions of not playing as much if I was remiss in that I am truely sorry..

Hiya Mace, will do and glad to see you and so many old friends that still remember Ol' Garrot ..
We are going diving in Cozumel in a few weeks and when I get back, the parts should be done for my bike and I will put that together and then I should have some free time to rebuild my new game rig I built several moths ago that was smoke checked in a lightning storm a few weeks ago..And after that I should be good to go for some AoC.. Its not about the game its about the people and I hope you all are still enthused about it because I would love to do get into some PvP with you all again..

Garrot_Sin #28294 06/23/08 06:10 PM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
That is wonderful news Garrot. Yup I had a little bitty during Wow and before I left the game I was expecting my 3rd little one. The young one is now 4 and we have a 2 yo boy to go with our 8 yo. I am currently vacationing in Chicago area but I am due to go back home on Sunday morning. We had some fun car troubles on the way and was stranded in Indiana for several hours due to a blown vehicle engine lol. We ended getting a different car and heading the rest of the way to our destination. I will be sure to vote on your application once Jet posts it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard