KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Lots is going on behind the scenes here at KGB as we prepare our forces for AGE OF CONAN. As KGB High King, I have been at the helm of this organization since 1997. My personal decisions have been responsible for some of our victories, and almost all of our failures. In a MEMBERS ONLY thread, I made a commitment regarding this, and wanted to post it publicly to become part of the public record. Here it is:

Quote:

I decided to get everyone involved in creating our rules for AOC so that every-one's opinions were heard and everyone had a part in how we do business. Many of you have been vocal in this discussion, and many have been silent.

IT IS YOUR DUTY to assist in this process. I will not tolerate hate and complaining from Citizens that chose not to take part in the process.

I will not tolerate morale killers, and or the spread of hate and frustration.

One of our greatest flaws in KGB history has been your High King, yes, ME! Bending the rules and or overlooking Morale Killing, Hate and Frustration mongers, etc has been largely responsible for many of our failures. Let this be a notice to all that I will no longer allow my compassion for the few to out weigh the needs of the many. Those days are behind me, and please know, no matter your history, title, and or position, I will make sure that all members are held to the same standards under the law. NO EXCEPTIONS, NEVER AGAIN. I promise all of you this.

As always, there will be more enemies than friends, and our launch into this world will be difficult and test the limits of our patience with our fellow members and rules.

It is time to get involved and make sure your voice is heard, those that remain silent are technically agreeing to whatever the rest of us come up with. SO SPEAK NOW or FOREVER hold your peace.

This is my commitment as it looks like I will be playing a key role in the AOC government. It is looking like there will be a large body of leadership that will play at scheduled times. With my limited time, I will make myself available 24/7 for key decisions, and ensure that there is someone available with the power to make important decisions at all times. I am thinking of a pool of Chancellors that we can schedule to be online at different times. This is all still on the drawing board at this time.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Jet,

I am holding you to this and glad to hear it! We look forward to your return! I couldn't agree more. Well put!

Missing
Missing
That was very well thought out, and I commend you for stepping forward. I am eager to stand by your side with this upcomeing game

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard