KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#138386 09/21/16 10:54 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/21/john-koskinen-irs-chief-says-he-was-misled/

So after watching this shit show for a hearing I am even more infuriated. Koskinen was the head of the IRS and they did destroy materials. As the head of the IRS he should be punished, to keep someone there where Information was destroyed and not knowing exactly what went on with that just leaves a very bad perception.

Maybe Koskinen didn't know, it still doesn't diminish the perception of it. When I'm at work and someone see's me talking to another person the perception is I'm fucking off not doing my job. Nevermind that it is contrary to what is actually going on. It's the PERCEPTION.

Government isn't trusted very much. When you have this, then add in DHS gave citizenship to 858 people by accident that was supposed to be deported just goes to show they can't be trusted. By the way IMO i don't think that shit was an accident. jussayin.

So back to the hearing, all the Republicans are staying on message with the hearing. All the Democrats... well I think only ONE of them even asked a question about the IRS and destroying material. All they could do is inject about Trump and his taxes, which in no way shape or form had anything to do with the goddamn hearing. This is why I RAIL so fucking hard on democrats, republicans do this bullshit at times too.

But to inject that bullshit in a serious matter just goes to show it doesn't matter what Democrats do, they will NOT punish each other. That's a FACT, and the shit show they displayed today only solidifies that point. Seems like if you have something to hide all you have to do is delete it and nothing will be done to you.

I wonder if that will work if my taxes got fucked up somehow, I can just say I "accidentally" deleted them and no consequences. However reality would tell me I would be sitting my fucking ass in Federal Prison if that shit happened to me. Maybe Trump should just go by the new rules that Hillary and the IRS are going by and just delete everything, seems to come out well for them.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Yeah, one of the largest problems with our society is that the rules are selectively applied.

This is also why I get peeved when people try and dismiss any attempts at political accountability as simple partisanship.
While I don't doubt that the opposing political party is pursuing accountability for political gain, who else can or will
make even token efforts? No one.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138389 09/21/16 11:11 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid

Yeah, one of the largest problems with our society is that the rules are selectively applied.

This is also why I get peeved when people try and dismiss any attempts at political accountability as simple partisanship.
While I don't doubt that the opposing political party is pursuing accountability for political gain, who else can or will
make even token efforts? No one.

That's all were asking to hold people accountable. The Democrats made themselves look extremely stupid. No doubt this adds to Political gain for those questioning it. That's part of what they are elected to do.

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard